COLD DARK ROOM

AZtortMom

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Sunny AZ
As far as the kid subject,
I've never really wanted any for myself. I just came from a really screwed up family and don't want to pass on the gene.
It's interesting that I had to wait for so long for the doctor to give me permission to get permanent birth control. They kept saying "you will change your mind" I'm over here, like no

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
An engine from one of these. Whoops. No picture.

Basically I'm fitting an old four cylinder, 1,000cc motorcycle engine into a golf cart that had a one cylinder 200cc engine. If I use a different axle configuration I should be able to raise the top speed from 28 mph to over 100 mph. Although much more than 50 mph would be pretty unsafe!
(It would only do 12 mph initially.)
That will be a pretty fast round of golf!!!:D

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Joy of joys!!
The people that bought the house down the block from me. For too much money are painting it bright friggin' yellow.
Like a glossy bright yellow.
Having no home owners association does have its drawbacks.
Ummm...bright! At least you won't crash into it at night. Although you might be too dazzled by day.

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
As far as the kid subject,
I've never really wanted any for myself. I just came from a really screwed up family and don't want to pass on the gene.
It's interesting that I had to wait for so long for the doctor to give me permission to get permanent birth control. They kept saying "you will change your mind" I'm over here, like no
Never wanted kids,
Why? I work with them!
Love my nephews and nieces though and when they were little they loved staying with Aunty Ninny too, but it was always a relief to hand them back!!!

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
My life has calmed back down to almost where it was before.
I wont again forget how fortunate I am.
Very pleased to hear it, Ed. Sometimes it takes a big jolt to make us appreciate that what we usually think of as our normal mundane lives are actually pretty good. Long may ot continue to be. How is your Mum?