COLD DARK ROOM

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Very pleased to hear it, Ed. Sometimes it takes a big jolt to make us appreciate that what we usually think of as our normal mundane lives are actually pretty good. Long may ot continue to be. How is your Mum?
Better overall, but she has lost a little of her mental state as well as her physical issues.
She has good days and not so good days and is still in the rehab facility in Georgia and I'm still keeping her house in order just in case she can ever go back home.
It's week to week and month to month.
I'm driving up again a week from today.
Thanks for asking!

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
Better overall, but she has lost a little of her mental state as well as her physical issues.
She has good days and not so good days and is still in the rehab facility in Georgia and I'm still keeping her house in order just in case she can ever go back home.
It's week to week and month to month.
I'm driving up again a week from today.
Thanks for asking!
It's not easy is it?
She is lucky to have a son a like you to help, Ed.

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
Joy of joys!!
The people that bought the house down the block from me. For too much money are painting it bright friggin' yellow.
Like a glossy bright yellow.
Having no home owners association does have its drawbacks.
Couldn't resist...! Plat it at full volume with your windows open!;)

Last edited:

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
I just took Suki for a walk to go check it out.
I ended up carrying her two pound lazy carcass.
That yellow paint might be primer. They just installed a very top end tile roof. Maybe they're going to stucco or something?
Hopefully it will all be OK then.
People do the strangest things to houses.
There is a row of old stone terraced cottages in my street and the owners of one in the middle decided to paint the beautiful the stonework orange!! The new owners have now repainted it cream which is an improvement but it is such a shame to have spoilt it in the first place.

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
good mornooning one and all! it's only smeggin Friday!!! lots to do today, i have to do enough work to go over target... keep an eye on 3 guys in branch next to me AND finish early enough to get over to base for last hour as i need to run there tomorrow!
challenge accepted!! OOHHHRRAAHH!! (warface)

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Good morning all. Winter seems to be returning to Kent which is a nuisance as I have things to do outdoors today.

Still, I have an afternoon tea retirement party for a colleague to look forward to this afternoon. Very civilised :)

ooo laa laa! very posh ;). it's rather nippy here in not so sunny paisley as well :(