COLD DARK ROOM

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
hmm, I'll bet a new pair of shoes 'magically' apear ;)
She is a shoe freak.
Are they all?
A few months back, she told me that she wanted a new pair of sport riding boots for her motorcycle. Inside her closet we found two other pair new in the boxes. She honestly MUST have 30 or more pair of shoes and MOST have never been out of the boxes.

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
She is a shoe freak.
Are they all?
A few months back, she told me that she wanted a new pair of sport riding boots for her motorcycle. Inside her closet we found two other pair new in the boxes. She honestly MUST have 30 or more pair of shoes and MOST have never been out of the boxes.

wow!! that's a heck load of shoes!! jade isn't bad at all, i'd say maby 10 pairs. i have one pair of boots i use, one pair of spares and one pair of sneakers for driving.. thats it!

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I own six pair including a pair of bright lime green leather size 14 sport riding boots. (Something to behold!!) Two pair of black boots. Two pair of sneakers and some new hiking boots that I've never hiked in....But plan to.
Oh, also my work shoes. They are of the $10 variety. So 7 pair.

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
I also must still have a pair of formal shoes in there too. To be used for my funeral, no doubt.

oh yeah, I forgot i have a pair of those too. we call them 'Saturday night sliders'. :) my work boots are used for walking in and from work as well, around 6miles a day! i'm on surplus german parra boots just now, around £35 and are fantastic! not many miles left on this pair though!

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
well today I couldn't get my target up from yesterday as the gaffa locked up an hour early but I done enough to cover today. popped into base to get organised for tomorrow and now on my way home with a pocket full of dandies for Fido:).

the job for myself that never showed last week is due again tomorrow so hopefully i'll have that to do and get JB VALETING going. one of my neighbors stopped me yesterday to ask about doing his car as he is going to be a driving instructor! hopefully that will be regular work:)
Why is it that the best looking dandies I've seen are all growing next to busy roads? Too many fumes flying around to risk it.
If your customer lets you down again I would give him the brush off.;)

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
You know how sometimes you lose a sock when you do laundry?
Kelly says it's the same thing that happens to a wallet. She found it in the washer. But only three of the six $20 bills found their way onto our kitchen bar unit.
I noticed, also, that she didn't run back out to the laundry room to look for the pilfered sixty bucks!
I did. Guess what? It isn't there........
Isn't money laundering illegal?

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
good morning cold dark room! it's the weekend!! woohoo!!! anyone doing anything fun?? today is my first time being left to run base at work on a Saturday. in theory it should be an easy shift. I also have the added bonus of 'borrowing' some more supplies;) weather is looking ok for today so hopefully my job shows up this afternoon.

spud's_mum

United Kingdom
good morning cold dark room! it's the weekend!! woohoo!!! anyone doing anything fun?? today is my first time being left to run base at work on a Saturday. in theory it should be an easy shift. I also have the added bonus of 'borrowing' some more supplies;) weather is looking ok for today so hopefully my job shows up this afternoon.
I am planning to just stay in bed for as long as I can lol. Spud will be waiting to be fed so I will need to get up at a reasonable time though :p