COLD DARK ROOM

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kent, South East England
Good morning all - a 'quiet' weekend to come here. If the weather holds, we have gutters to clear out, the lawn to edge, the patio needs a blast with the pressure washer after the winter, etc...

Otherwise, it'll just be cleaning out our tropical aquarium, ironing and watching the FA Cup matches on tv

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Good morning all - a 'quiet' weekend to come here. If the weather holds, we have gutters to clear out, the lawn to edge, the patio needs a blast with the pressure washer after the winter, etc...

Otherwise, it'll just be cleaning out our tropical aquarium, ironing and watching the FA Cup matches on tv

a productive weekend, you'll be glad you done it when you get to relax in a bice tidy garden:)

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
My daughter got some internet in Canada while we were asleep last night.

She sent some pictures - she's working every day with Black Tailed Prairie Dogs like this
View attachment 171210

The pups are due to emerge soon, so the pictures should get cuter :)

what a great opportunity:). nice pic, looking forward to more

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
I am planning to just stay in bed for as long as I can lol. Spud will be waiting to be fed so I will need to get up at a reasonable time though :p
Morning Spudsmum - Yup torts certainly get you out of bed when there's no other good reason to do so. Can't remember the last time I had a lie in. Rarely go back to bed either - once I'm awake I have to get up. Glad the girls like their new home.

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK

Good morning - sounds like a busy day, but at least you'll be out in the fresh air for most of it!