COLD DARK ROOM

johnandjade

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
scotland
well today I couldn't get my target up from yesterday as the gaffa locked up an hour early but I done enough to cover today. popped into base to get organised for tomorrow and now on my way home with a pocket full of dandies for Fido:).

the job for myself that never showed last week is due again tomorrow so hopefully i'll have that to do and get JB VALETING going. one of my neighbors stopped me yesterday to ask about doing his car as he is going to be a driving instructor! hopefully that will be regular work:)

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
well today I couldn't get my target up from yesterday as the gaffa locked up an hour early but I done enough to cover today. popped into base to get organised for tomorrow and now on my way home with a pocket full of dandies for Fido:).

the job for myself that never showed last week is due again tomorrow so hopefully i'll have that to do and get JB VALETING going. one of my neighbors stopped me yesterday to ask about doing his car as he is going to be a driving instructor! hopefully that will be regular work:)
Cool. That's how it starts........

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
actually had a chuckle aloud there! it's awesome, interesting design and nice sentimental value:)
It is SO unlike an American wallet. There are no spots for a credit card. That speaks volumes!!

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
wow! I remember mr adam saying that over there is culture that revolves around 'slipping' someone some cash to get things done.
There is room in there for many hundreds of American "greenbacks" inside!

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
You know how sometimes you lose a sock when you do laundry?
Kelly says it's the same thing that happens to a wallet. She found it in the washer. But only three of the six $20 bills found their way onto our kitchen bar unit.
I noticed, also, that she didn't run back out to the laundry room to look for the pilfered sixty bucks!
I did. Guess what? It isn't there........

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
You know how sometimes you lose a sock when you do laundry?
Kelly says it's the same thing that happens to a wallet. She found it in the washer. But only three of the six $20 bills found their way onto our kitchen bar unit.
I noticed, also, that she didn't run back out to the laundry room to look for the pilfered sixty bucks!
I did. Guess what? It isn't there........

hmm, I'll bet a new pair of shoes 'magically' apear ;)