COLD DARK ROOM

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
UK
Lyn!!! I'm quite well. I've just been busy with a new gym regimen and working random hours when they call me. Ben returned back to work 3 weeks ago and it's been an adjustment haha. How are you and Lola?
Glad to hear you are all well! We are good here thanks meech. I think Lola has reached the age where he wants to mate and has been looking for a willing female so he was unsettled for a while - but he seems to have calmed down a bit now - can't wait for some warmer weather to get him outside!

meech008

5 Year Member
Glad to hear you are all well! We are good here thanks meech. I think Lola has reached the age where he wants to mate and has been looking for a willing female so he was unsettled for a while - but he seems to have calmed down a bit now - can't wait for some warmer weather to get him outside!
Glad you're both doing well!! We finally got a nice stretch of good weather. Earl is in heaven

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
nos da friends. away to bed with a positive outlook for a change! it's going to get framed properly but it going on the shelf in the man cave :) View attachment 171674
Hope you remember your forum friends when you make your first million!!
What was the address for begging letters again?:)
Night Night John sweet dreams!

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Good morning all!

The weather forecast is :censored: awful, so it's a day for the thick woolies and hoping Joe isn't too much of a nightmare in the conservatory for the day. He will want out.

good morning mum :). rather nippy here too, I've got my longmes (longjohns) on though so I'm toasty warm:D