COLD DARK ROOM

johnandjade

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
scotland
I googled it and ketchup came up a lot so I decided to try... After a few minutes I took it off and washed it with soapy water and it worked a bit. Might have to do it again for longer.
View attachment 171724

ah the old condiment clean lol. perhaps white vinegar? maby see if your dad has some T -CUT ?

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
I've done the toothpaste on the headlights. Grueling work lol. What's your method??

10mins, easy labour! tar and glue remover if you can, if not plain old gasoline should work. a little brush that youd use to wash dishes? ( i'll get a pic later, its beer time here :) ) spray and brush! this should remove around 50% ... amazon 'clay bar' i got for £3 ! simply spray warm soapy water on light and rub with clay bar..... then a simple T- CUT and wax, and jobs a good 'un !

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Good John. Waiting for it to cool off so I can load the truck.
I ordered some Chinese food.

wayhey!!! it's just around 2230hrs here and im just around finished todays tasks!! have to compose a complaint letter about a grossery delivery.... I'm after some coupons;). and haven't got round to having dinner yet :/ have a safe trip and I truly hope all is well, thoughts are with you mr ed.

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
good mornooning one and all! bright eyed and bushy tailed today, it's going to be a tough day. on Saturday one of the lads said he was to run the place so i let him.... complete disaster! we actually ran at a loss. so I got dug up for it yesterday:/. today I shall be letting my authority known!!!