COLD DARK ROOM

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
UK
Good morning all! Nothing like waking up in a great mood and having a little dance party in the kitchen while fixing bens breakfast!
Hi Meech dancing is supposed to be much better for you than the gym because it exercises all muscles together rather than individual sets, so......................

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I just got in from Georgia
I didn't catch the opossum.
But I did secure the hole and got the other issues repaired at mom's house.
She still is not able to go home, but she is quite a bit better.:)
I'll have to go back and put up some railings on her stairs.

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
I just got in from Georgia
I didn't catch the opossum.
But I did secure the hole and got the other issues repaired at mom's house.
She still is not able to go home, but she is quite a bit better.:)
I'll have to go back and put up some railings on her stairs.

glad to hear your mom is getting better:). sounds like you're doing an amazing job mr ed, well done sir :)

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
good mornooning all! Saturday morning I awoke in bed still with all my work gear on!! jade said i got home from pub on Friday (just) and fell asleep kneeling on floor with my head on the bed! i must have been praying;) needless to say yesterday i was a tad delicate, but still made work.

no beer at all yesterday! off on a 2hr driving lesson this morning then its housework:/. hope everyone is having a good weekend:)

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Hello everyone in this bizarre place of cheese, coffee and everything in between. I'm only on page 31 so have a lot of catching up to do but it's very late I will do more back research tomorrow, bye for now
Hi! Pull up an Armadillo and join in :)

I had a quick glance at your profile... we're 24 hours from being twins - I'm the eldest - just :D

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
good mornooning all! Saturday morning I awoke in bed still with all my work gear on!! jade said i got home from pub on Friday (just) and fell asleep kneeling on floor with my head on the bed! i must have been praying;) needless to say yesterday i was a tad delicate, but still made work.

no beer at all yesterday! off on a 2hr driving lesson this morning then its housework:/. hope everyone is having a good weekend:)
Good morning. My cold is making my nose sore and sleep difficult - I am not sick enough to cry off a trip up the M1 today to the in-laws though.

At least the sun is out :)