COLD DARK ROOM

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
UK
I have had a lovely evening - my sister insisted on taking me out for a meal to thank me for helping my niece with her presentation last week. Then we visited an old unkempt churchyard to collect dandelions for Lola. The things we do for our torts!

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
Good evening everyone!
Hope you're all okay. I managed to do the whole conditioning routine, apart from one move that I couldn't understand how to do earlier. I'm slowly getting better, but it's not getting any less painful yet.
No pain no gain......so I hear!

Amron

Lancashire. England
Another fine motorcycle day.
So far, anyway.
Good morning.

How was the driving test?
Good afternoon, not been on a bike for years. The heavens have opened here yet again so a very wet and cold bank holiday Monday, nonchange there. What's happened to the keeper of the CDR? I skipped a lot of pages ( probably about 1000 or so) have the armadillos gone?

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Good afternoon, not been on a bike for years. The heavens have opened here yet again so a very wet and cold bank holiday Monday, nonchange there. What's happened to the keeper of the CDR? I skipped a lot of pages ( probably about 1000 or so) have the armadillos gone?
Adam has other interests that keep him busy.
He is taking a break from the forum, but he pops in from time to time.
I think that if I stop riding my motorcycles, I would get very old. Very quickly.

Amron

Lancashire. England
Adam has other interests that keep him busy.
He is taking a break from the forum, but he pops in from time to time.
I think that if I stop riding my motorcycles, I would get very old. Very quickly.
How does the saying go? "Your only as old as you feel" or is it "your only as old as the woman you feel"

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
Morning everybody! Just about time to stop by my neighbors for a workout! Hope everyone had a great weekend
Hi meech our weekend is ongoing as its a bank holiday here (May Day), but its pouring with rain :( so I'm working at home, not a great way to spend a holiday but at least I'm not actually in work!:) Hope your weekend was good too. Does your neighbour have a home gym?

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
Yes unfortunately Adam has had to tear himself away from us and we still miss him. I think the armadillos and hedgehogs are still about somewhere - unless the vegetarian snow leopard has resorted to type and eaten them all.