COLD DARK ROOM

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
UK
I just got in from Georgia
I didn't catch the opossum.
But I did secure the hole and got the other issues repaired at mom's house.
She still is not able to go home, but she is quite a bit better.:)
I'll have to go back and put up some railings on her stairs.
Welcome back Ed!
Good news about your mum!
I don't know anything about the social care in the US but here in the UK Social Services would help with putting in things like rails and even stairlifts and other mobility aids to help keep people In their homes. Anything like that in the states or do you have to pay for all that via insurance as with med care?

Last edited:

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
Hello everyone in this bizarre place of cheese, coffee and everything in between. I'm only on page 31 so have a lot of catching up to do but it's very late I will do more back research tomorrow, bye for now
Welcome to the Cold Dark Room Amron - it's mainly nonsense and friendly banter in here but you may find some of it mildly entertaining:) Please feel free to join in!!

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
good mornooning all! Saturday morning I awoke in bed still with all my work gear on!! jade said i got home from pub on Friday (just) and fell asleep kneeling on floor with my head on the bed! i must have been praying;) needless to say yesterday i was a tad delicate, but still made work.

no beer at all yesterday! off on a 2hr driving lesson this morning then its housework:/. hope everyone is having a good weekend:)
Have a good day John and drive carefully!!
Do you have the Bank Hol Monday off or is there no rest for the wicked?

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
went a bit daft on amazon! my hands are really bad just now so have ordered hand creams. ordered some more detaling toys including a buffer for paint work, I still need to order a heat gun, a plainer and a sander. I really need a shed!

Amron

Lancashire. England
Welcome to the Cold Dark Room Amron - it's mainly nonsense and friendly banter in here but you may find some of it mildly entertaining:) Please feel free to join in!!
Thanks, been out and about getting some grasses for my torts home, looking good even if I say so myself. Also had afternoon tea with daughter. I'm not in here yet, better get back to where I was then I can end up at the end thats hopefully not the end, you lot sound like your having a good old laugh. See you soon