COLD DARK ROOM

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I love to fish, but it's getting too hot and too humid to stand very long outside in the sun.
I'd be too worried to eat anything from our freshwater canals or lakes. But Peacocks are actually a Cichlid. Related to Tilapia, and should taste pretty good. They are not actually a bass.

meech008

5 Year Member
Hi meech our weekend is ongoing as its a bank holiday here (May Day), but its pouring with rain :( so I'm working at home, not a great way to spend a holiday but at least I'm not actually in work!:) Hope your weekend was good too. Does your neighbour have a home gym?
Darn rain! But at least you get to enjoy a rainy day at home! We're supposed to get rain all week I think. She does have a home gym and we do workouts from a company called beach body. They're a lot of fun to do!

johnandjade

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
scotland
so i get ready to leave for work, it starts pouring down... i get changed into wet gear and put drys in bag... and it clears right up lol. facing today head on with a can do attitude! lets have at you nasty world!!

all together now, AHHHHH AHHH AHHH AHHHH ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1462256516.427956.jpg