COLD DARK ROOM

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
@ZEROPILOT .. mr ed, I joined a auto detailing forum thats based state side. a chap from florida is hosting a paint workshop class in London on July 22nd in London. would it be possible to 'call in a favour'?

wondering if you could do some 'homework' for me? if i can get this guys company info would you mind seeing if it's worth while me going? I know florida is a big place and his shop ( or 'gaff' as is called here ) is probably on the other side from you... I only ask as I know you may have people who know people in the trade that possibility have heard of the company and reputation.

I know you're a busy man so feel free to tell me to sod off!
Sorry for butting in . But John you can go on the Internet and look up the " better business bureau " most business ' register with them and most costomers place complaints with them .

johnandjade

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
scotland
Sorry for butting in . But John you can go on the Internet and look up the " better business bureau " most business ' register with them and most costomers place complaints with them .

ideal :). thank you gramps:). I'm not very computer savy (wise) will definitely check that out :)

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
just for giggles... today at work i was cleaning the inside windshield of a toyota yaris... knocked off the rear view mirror which hit me on the head and landed on backseat! i have a lump:(

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
don't think i'll be working the streets tonight, the red dress can wait... 'why go out for hamburgers when you got stake at home' ... View attachment 172413

pizza and beer, if I ever do marry I ain't leaving this one ;)

I'm envious. All I have is water and cheese in my fridge. o_O

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
nos da friends I'm off to my pit with dreams and ambitions. bit of PR'ing tonight should have bagged a couple more jobs hopefully... if not then roxanne will have to sport the high heels! wibble on and may the 4th be with you all

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
ideal :). thank you gramps:). I'm not very computer savy (wise) will definitely check that out :)
Email me the info.
I know quite a few folks in the feild. I worked at the county body shop painting and doing light body repair for a while.
No problem at all.

spud's_mum

United Kingdom
Night guys.
Most mornings i take out all of the toys from the eating area of the girls cage, spread the substrate evenly again as they kick it around everywhere and then put everything back in. A couple of days ago, I noticed that they have peeled the bark off of the stairs, a bit of the house, the divider and a bit of the bridge. I don't know why they have suddenly decided to do it. Funny little creatures :p oh and did I mention that they have destroyed the house... They have decided that they will chew the house to pieces. Anyway, I love watching them get up to their business in the new cage. :D

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
good mornooning friends:). well the weather is looking good for tonight so I should have a homer to do after work:). up on time, had toast and an expresso and made a list for today ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1462428307.815869.jpg

but first of all, someone wants his breakfast ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1462428384.888180.jpg