COLD DARK ROOM

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kent, South East England
brilliant!! a pain in the ankle!!! love it :).

how are we today ma'am ?
Doing well thank you. And you?

Joe is a pain in the ankle when he's warm. I have had many a head-butt on the ankle bone when gardening and not paying enough attention. He always attacks the lawnmower

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
You get wet and that sucks. But once you are fully saturated, it's just another day.
The deep puddles are trouble. I also put the engine in power mode 3 to limit the power and try to stop skidding.
Now I just need to do a good cleaning because that rain picked up all the crap from the street.

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
You get wet and that sucks. But once you are fully saturated, it's just another day.
The deep puddles are trouble. I also put the engine in power mode 3 to limit the power and try to stop skidding.
Now I just need to do a good cleaning because that rain picked up all the crap from the street.

poor beast :(. I've only had to clean a bike once and it was murder! too many nooks and crannies. I guess with you its a labour of love?

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
poor beast :(. I've only had to clean a bike once and it was murder! too many nooks and crannies. I guess with you its a labour of love?
I'll probably remove the fairings. Or part of them anyway. The wheels are murder because the brake discs are so large.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Autogeek and Mike Phillips are indeed very real and so is the seminar.
And I can find no negative information about him or his business. I see Autogeek commercials on television often, too.
What i would recommend is that before you send money, you verify that you are dealing with the actual Autogeek and with Mr. Phillips himself and not some scammer in disguise.
This could be done easily by contacting him at www.autogeek.net

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
well it looks like I'm going to London! got time off booked for that paint work corse. and a big thank you to mr ed for researching the company :D you are a star sir! now its off to pick up degu stuff and food for fido.... beer for me, taxi home then i have a job on :)

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Autogeek and Mike Phillips are indeed very real and so is the seminar.
And I can find no negative information about him or his business. I see Autogeek commercials on television often, too.
What i would recommend is that before you send money, you verify that you are dealing with the actual Autogeek and with Mr. Phillips himself and not some scammer in disguise.
This could be done easily by contacting him at www.autogeek.net

you a saint ed, thank you so much:)