COLD DARK ROOM

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
UK
Hello every one - just catching up with you all, school work's been keeping me busy the last couple of days.
It was a beautiful day here today and Lola had his first spell outdoors this afternoon (ground temps reached 100'F in one corner of his patch). He made a bee line for the dandies that are shooting up and he really enjoyed demolishing them. Then he plonked himself in his large water dish and enjoyed a good self soak in the sun. It was lovely to see him enjoying himself. Hope all parts of UK enjoying ths long awaited Spring weather!

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Hello every one - just catching up with you all, school work's been keeping me busy the last couple of days.
It was a beautiful day here today and Lola had his first spell outdoors this afternoon (ground temps reached 100'F in one corner of his patch). He made a bee line for the dandies that are shooting up and he really enjoyed demolishing them. Then he plonked himself in his large water dish and enjoyed a good self soak in the sun. It was lovely to see him enjoying himself. Hope all parts of UK enjoying ths long awaited Spring weather!
I'm just hoping that summer doesn't end on Monday...

It's hard to believe it snowed only a week ago!

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
I'm just hoping that summer doesn't end on Monday...

It's hard to believe it snowed only a week ago!
We've had some very weird weather this last year! I think some rain is expected in Wales over the weekend but hopefully the temps won't drop again. We have to grab the good days while we can,
Hope your cold is on its way out.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
We've had some very weird weather this last year! I think some rain is expected in Wales over the weekend but hopefully the temps won't drop again. We have to grab the good days while we can,
Hope your cold is on its way out.
The cold was short and sharp thankfully. It hasn't hung around:)

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
good mornooning all, last nights job was a cracker! the guy worked in a quary and likes to take his dog to the beach, a valeters nightmare:/ ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1462514333.280590.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1462514350.161725.jpg

tadah... ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1462514383.770201.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1462514403.866104.jpg

another neighbor pulled up when i was working and asked me to wash his and his girlfriends car as well, so one job turned into 3 ! tired this morning but must soldier on.

quick cuppa tea, slap on the war face .... it's only smeggin Friday!!! :D