COLD DARK ROOM

johnandjade

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
scotland
frank spencer, for those who haven't seen.. a BBC slapstick comedy 'some mothers do have em'

.. the guy had nothing but best intentions at heart, but made a pigs ear of anything and everything he touched, a natural born cluts

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1462825527.527128.jpg

don't think i'll be having breakfast tomorrow! hopefully the new part will be all it needs. i do grudge paying out £100 + for a £20 part! plus call out and labour!!

I managed to fix my toilet at the cost of... FREE!!! before, self checkouts are brilliant;). if it ends in dissaster so be it, we were expecting to pay for a new one anyway. all i can damage is myself and i can regenerate;).

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
View attachment 172944

don't think i'll be having breakfast tomorrow! hopefully the new part will be all it needs. i do grudge paying out £100 + for a £20 part! plus call out and labour!!

I managed to fix my toilet at the cost of... FREE!!! before, self checkouts are brilliant;). if it ends in dissaster so be it, we were expecting to pay for a new one anyway. all i can damage is myself and i can regenerate;).
My theory too. I've become very good at plumbing and even a bit of simple electrics too. Don't think I'd be brave enough to tackle
a cooker though. You need a micro/combi oven - its all I've used for years!!