COLD DARK ROOM

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
UK
Good morning everyone- I'm still in a Bryan Adams mood.

Barbecue later seeing as we're in for another glorious day :)

[VIDEO]
It was a scorcher here today, Lola enjoyed some real uvb and a good graze but a couple of hours was enough for him and then he kept trying to escape. If it wasn't for his shorter leg he would have easily been over the top. Higher sides needed!! When I removed the side he kept trying to scale he just kept heading for the door and wanted in. He certainly knows what he wants!!

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
good mornooning all! off out in an hour for a driving lesson.. in a car where the smeggin pedals are the right way round!!! grrrr! worked out last night I must have drove around 600 cars in the last 7 or so months. had to pull cars of sales pich, getting a cars out of spaces with literally mm's to spare, have parked up an 10ft odd camper van, and go and bump a stupid little hyundi i20 !! confidence WILL NOT be affected, only the bank balance.
That's the sprit!

Linhdan Nguyen

Maryland
Just ordered a new thermometer as It reckons it was 45 degrees... Now it's gone down to 40 and it keeps jumping all over the place! o_O maybe that's why Spud wasn't as active lately... The thermometer was showing the wrong temp o_O
Hows Spud doing? I know its only been a couple hours, but i love seeing pictures of him!

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
good mornooning friends. Monday again, no doubt I'll be getting a visit from the boss to nip my ears about Saturdays bump :/. I'll probably be pulled out my placement and put back into base as well :/.

its quite a set back fot me as things were all falling into place, but hey ho such is life.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
good mornooning friends. Monday again, no doubt I'll be getting a visit from the boss to nip my ears about Saturdays bump :/. I'll probably be pulled out my placement and put back into base as well :/.

its quite a set back fot me as things were all falling into place, but hey ho such is life.

Good morning and hope the day doesn't go too badly for you. Fingers crossed.

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
The window cleaner has been. I have just had to spend half an hour outside distracting Joe in the interests of accident prevention.

It's the bucket, Joe has to head-butt it, and I don't trust him not to have a go at the ladder.

he sounds very territorial! perhaps a 'beware of the tort' sign is in order;)