COLD DARK ROOM

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jordan
It might be time to move?
Seriously. It sounds more like a prison than a place to live on purpose.
I mean this with no disrespect to you.
You need more joy in your life.
Once again, you are right Ed. But let me put it this way: most countries in this part of the world are like this.

Time to move? Where to?

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Once again, you are right Ed. But let me put it this way: most countries in this part of the world are like this.

Time to move? Where to?
I don't have a plan. Truth is I don't completely know your situation.
I just hope that you find something that makes you happy while you can still enjoy it.
You are well liked and we all wish you happiness.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
I don't have a plan. Truth is I don't completely know your situation.
I just hope that you find something that makes you happy while you can still enjoy it.
You are well liked and we all wish you happiness.
Don't misunderstand me please: I know you don't have a plan.

Thanks very much your kindness Ed. Here's another pic of Aqaba for you.
is

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
18 TIL I DIE!

Excellent not ght watching Bryan Adams at the O2 in London :)

Laugh from the audience as the line that's supposed to rhyme with "Sure feels good to be alive" was changed to "18 going on 56". I guess when he wrote it he never imagined he'd still be singing it long after he turned 55 :D

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
18 TIL I DIE!

Excellent not ght watching Bryan Adams at the O2 in London :)

Laugh from the audience as the line that's supposed to rhyme with "Sure feels good to be alive" was changed to "18 going on 56". I guess when he wrote it he never imagined he'd still be singing it long after he turned 55 :D
None of us thinks we'll make it to 55.
Some of us might not.;)
I remember someone once said that if they'd known they would live this long, they would've taken better care of their bodies.....

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
John. Without pressure, you'd need to elevate the water tank to get it to feed. The higher up, the more water volume.
I'm not sure how much vacuum comes off of the intake side of the pressure pump. It might be enough to draw water from a tank. It might also just suck the hose closed. Burning up the pump.
Let me do some looking. I'll get back to you.

I'll give it a shot:)

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
John, you are our resident optimist.
It seems like folks in the U.K. in general are just happier?
Gillian needs to have something wonderful happen.
I think it's the national wry sense of humour. Don't let 'em grind you down - make fun of 'em.

We're incapable of taking things literally unless the literal is ridiculous. That's why the CDR appeared - our need to pun and for word-play was difficult for some of other nationalities to keep up with :D

spud's_mum

United Kingdom
Good morning everyone- I'm still in a Bryan Adams mood.

Barbecue later seeing as we're in for another glorious day :)

[VIDEO]
Morning :D
I had a barbecue yesterday as the weather was nice. Today I've been working on Spud's outdoor enclosure. I have planted seed trays, got some living salad, cress and thyme. I wish you could just buy live weeds o_O
This is what my hands look like now
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1462694955.578101.jpg

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
John, you are our resident optimist.
It seems like folks in the U.K. in general are just happier?
Gillian needs to have something wonderful happen.

oh their are lots of 'dour faced' (miserable) folks on this island as well i can assure you! lol.

i was actually diagnosed with depression at 15 and reached a low point a couple years back, was suicidle if I'm honest ed :(. I guess i just flipped a switch in me and decided lace the gloves up and start swinging back!! i just kept telling myself that I'm amazing and things could be a heck load worse, after a while it stuck :).

i have to thank all you guys in here as you have all helped me stay positive to no end :), for that i am eternally grateful.

hopefully the holiday is just what miss gillian needs to re charge the batteries and unwind:)

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
good mornooning all! off out in an hour for a driving lesson.. in a car where the smeggin pedals are the right way round!!! grrrr! worked out last night I must have drove around 600 cars in the last 7 or so months. had to pull cars of sales pich, getting a cars out of spaces with literally mm's to spare, have parked up an 10ft odd camper van, and go and bump a stupid little hyundi i20 !! confidence WILL NOT be affected, only the bank balance.

spud's_mum

United Kingdom
good mornooning all! off out in an hour for a driving lesson.. in a car where the smeggin pedals are the right way round!!! grrrr! worked out last night I must have drove around 600 cars in the last 7 or so months. had to pull cars of sales pich, getting a cars out of spaces with literally mm's to spare, have parked up an 10ft odd camper van, and go and bump a stupid little hyundi i20 !! confidence WILL NOT be affected, only the bank balance.
Good luck with the lessons :)