COLD DARK ROOM

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Jordan
I don't have a plan. Truth is I don't completely know your situation.
I just hope that you find something that makes you happy while you can still enjoy it.
You are well liked and we all wish you happiness.
Thanks so much your usual kind and understanding words Ed, which I indeed appreciate.

Last edited by a moderator:

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
well that's the first salad i have since i was back staying with my mum... around 3- 4 years!! :O and it was awesome!!!:D.

2115hrs here now... and i have still to clean the kitchen, polish the boots and grab a shower, it's been a long day. hopefully get a good sleep tonight!

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
all booked up for the paint work course in London! the owner of my company called me today, I explained about it and his first question was 'are you planning on leaving us!?!' ;)

I explained i just want to better myself and expand on skill set, he mentioned more money:) , he never even spoke about my bump on Saturday. things are looking up again:).

final push now, get this kitchen back in order then i can start to power down..... after this beer ;)

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I'm glad that the mis hap is behind you at work.
We like salad every now and then. But I've got to say that once you buy all of the good stuff to make it interesting, it often tops $25-$30.
Not very economical.
I like a simple green salad. But Kelly needs all sorts of other stuff.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
I'm glad that the mis hap is behind you at work.
We like salad every now and then. But I've got to say that once you buy all of the good stuff to make it interesting, it often tops $25-$30.
Not very economical.
I like a simple green salad. But Kelly needs all sorts of other stuff.
Scotland has had summer today - much hotter and dryer than the rest of the UK. It's probably the only day of the year he'll fancy a salad ;)

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
a wee bitta vince to start the day,

we have a tribute act here called 'gallus alice' ... i'll try find the pic,
Saw him a while back too, quite a different sort of concert with the old guillotine etc. His daughter took the part of the baby's nanny.
Bonus support act too - Thunder.

Last edited:

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
Scotland has had summer today - much hotter and dryer than the rest of the UK. It's probably the only day of the year he'll fancy a salad ;)
It has poured down here all day again!
Tomorrow isn't looking too good either - but its my outdoor activity day and it always rains on my Weds. - so shouldn't expect anything more really.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Hi Ed, all good here thanks. How about you?
Are you still in work or home now?
I've been home for about five hours now.
I had an enjoyable ride home and spent my time playing with Suki and cleaning fish tank filters.
I ordered Chinese food and had it delivered. And now I'm resting on the couch with Suki sleeping on my neck waiting for Kelly to arrive home so that we can give her a quick kiss and then go to bed. Suki and I.
Kelly stays up untill about 2.
I'm up at 3:30 to go back to work.

How are the neighbors?

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
I've been home for about five hours now.
I had an enjoyable ride home and spent my time playing with Suki and cleaning fish tank filters.
I ordered Chinese food and had it delivered. And now I'm resting on the couch with Suki sleeping on my neck waiting for Kelly to arrive home so that we can give her a quick kiss and then go to bed. Suki and I.
Kelly stays up untill about 2.
I'm up at 3:30 to go back to work.

How are the neighbors?
Sounds like a nice relaxing evening.
Not seen neighbours for a few days - and the less I see or hear of them the better. They will be having a visit from council environmental health dept about their dumping of rubbish any day now though so I expect they'll have plenty to say then.