COLD DARK ROOM

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
UK
Evening/ afternoon all. Not had chance to catch up with all posts of the last few days while I've been busy shopping and enjoying myself at my nephew's wedding. It was a very hectic weekend with the wedding spread over 2 days but it was truly wonderful, different and very personal to the bride and groom. They really are well suited. The weather has been scorching for the last 3 days so couldn't have asked for more. Lola managed a few hours in the garden today before he wanted to come back in.
Sympathy to those of you in UK not enjoying the sun and heat at the moment - I think we have been very lucky, but I'm sure we'll pay for it soon!
See you later!

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Evening/ afternoon all. Not had chance to catch up with all posts of the last few days while I've been busy shopping and enjoying myself at my nephew's wedding. It was a very hectic weekend with the wedding spread over 2 days but it was truly wonderful, different and very personal to the bride and groom. They really are well suited. The weather has been scorching for the last 3 days so couldn't have asked for more. Lola managed a few hours in the garden today before he wanted to come back in.
Sympathy to those of you in UK not enjoying the sun and heat at the moment - I think we have been very lucky, but I'm sure we'll pay for it soon!
See you later!
So you had all the sun! A wedding deserves it though :)

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
See you later!

wayhey:). glad all went well :)

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
good mornooning all! a misty morning here View attachment 175587
I tried, but my phone can't do justice to the quantity of rain falling at the moment. If it keeps this up, I'm going to need an ark.

I am not in any hurry to get soaked while I go and put Joe under his kennel lamp. An hour or so won't do any harm :D

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
I tried, but my phone can't do justice to the quantity of rain falling at the moment. If it keeps this up, I'm going to need an ark.

I am not in any hurry to get soaked while I go and put Joe under his kennel lamp. An hour or so won't do any harm :D

i just seen on the telly.. yip we are winning again with the weather;). i have a job on tomorrow after work so no doubt the rains will return back here. back to the office today?

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
i just seen on the telly.. yip we are winning again with the weather;). i have a job on tomorrow after work so no doubt the rains will return back here. back to the office today?
This week is a weird one. Today my son and I are getting the Volvo loaded so I can take move him into his new flat in Hertfordshire tomorrow morning. There will no doubt be last minute panics about conference organisation too. Then I'm heading to Leicester for the big day on Thursday and coming home to wibble on Friday.

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
well it worked yesterday, and even though I'm already to destroy today...

the tartan spartan is running at 110% now and feeling like the lion rampant!! lets go take what is ours OOOORRRAAHH!!!

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
This week is a weird one. Today my son and I are getting the Volvo loaded so I can take move him into his new flat in Hertfordshire tomorrow morning. There will no doubt be last minute panics about conference organisation too. Then I'm heading to Leicester for the big day on Thursday and coming home to wibble on Friday.

all go go go! you'll be needing a holiday! glad you're still making time to wibble :) hope your son is getting you a nice thank you gift for all your help