COLD DARK ROOM

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Good morning.
I've made a discovery that this high pulse rate thing must have a physical component.
I tackled most of the dreaded things in Georgia this past weekend, yet my pulse is still between 94-100 bpm.
It doesn't seem to make sense.
Tomorrow the doctor is hooking me up to a monitor that I will wear for 24 hours so that they can see if there is some sort of a pattern/issue that they can see.
So, I'm sure that worry and caffeine don't help it, but it's also not the cause.
I feel so tired.
I'm back at work today, so at least I'll get some rest.
(I work harder when I'm at home)

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Good morning.
I've made a discovery that this high pulse rate thing must have a physical component.
I tackled most of the dreaded things in Georgia this past weekend, yet my pulse is still between 94-100 bpm.
It doesn't seem to make sense.
Tomorrow the doctor is hooking me up to a monitor that I will wear for 24 hours so that they can see if there is some sort of a pattern/issue that they can see.
So, I'm sure that worry and caffeine don't help it, but it's also not the cause.
I feel so tired.
I'm back at work today, so at least I'll get some rest.
(I work harder when I'm at home)

at least it's dropped a bit I guess? it wont be fun getting poked and prodded again but hopefully they will find the cause, and a solution. how are you feeling?

spud's_mum

United Kingdom
At school, I always pass an amazing sow thistle and get very jealous. It is almost as tall as me. I thought about asking to take it but I don't know how I would get it home. There are brilliant weeds all around my school and I don't think they use any chemicals.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
at least it's dropped a bit I guess? it wont be fun getting poked and prodded again but hopefully they will find the cause, and a solution. how are you feeling?
Fine. Just run down and tired.
I'm just not myself.
Thanks

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
View attachment 175646

my summer drink, first of the year:D
Look ... just go take a running jump will you?!

It's cold, the heating is on, the rain is only drizzle at this precise moment... a nice cold cider in a pub garden is only possible with a kagoule and thermals here!