COLD DARK ROOM

johnandjade

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
scotland
Look ... just go take a running jump will you?!

It's cold, the heating is on, the rain is only drizzle at this precise moment... a nice cold cider in a pub garden is only possible with a kagoule and thermals here!

mawwhhahhah (evil laugh) ;). its gonna be 'taps aff Tuesday' on walk home, 23C here :)

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
oh man, this day just keeps on getting better!! chanced my arm to extend overdraft.. ( i'm in the middle of re building credit score and clearing debt ) and ...

it won't happen overnight but i WILL be where i want to be :)

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
AND!!!! have my pressure washer running at full capacity now :). it was struggling on last job... i now have the ability to run needing only a power outlet... at the cost of only £5! woohoo:)ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1464723625.619895.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1464723638.137863.jpg

i can set up in 5mins and can easily carry enough water in barrels ( when i have the car) to do 3- 4 jobs :)

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
ohhh come on, someone pinch me please!! got that job booked in :D !! he flys away for the weekend, my house is 10mins from airport... he's leaving it with me!! its my first attempt at body and paint repair and if i goof up it doesn't matter, i can phone a friend and he'll bail me out, no one the wiser ;)

i may just go get another scratch card ;)