COLD DARK ROOM

Lyn W

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
UK
You won't be able to creep up on anyone now. You'll rattle too much. ;)

The number of pills isn't important- more pills doesn't make you a worse or unhealthier person than someone else. What's important is that you're getting the correct medication in the correct doses; hopefully you are now :)
Very true!
If that's what the doc ordered then it will be OK, at least it's spread over the day.
Now 15 in one go I would be worried about!!

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
work in progress...

there is a place called C.D.R, which unties folks from near and a far, and reminds us all know how wonderful we are.

we help each other through troubles and toils, and advise against bulbs of coils,
..even though our blood boils!

in life we have have spats, argue and sqibble....
but above all,
it's important to wibble!

so welcome one and all, make yourself at home,
in the cold dark room you will never be alone.

remember please, mr adams love of cheese!!! and be at ease,
the door is open to shoot the breeze.
Looks good so far and captures the CDR well!

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Afternoon all.
Adam still out?
I don't think we can have a birthday party without him, it wouldn't be right.:(
Oh I don't know. He hasn't any CDR problems - he said so. It's people outside the CDR that have had issues. If we party and tag him, he'll see the notifications and be with us in spirit if not in person. It's what he would want, I'm sure.

Order the electronic beers in John :) I'll have a chat with the wool spider and see if she can conjure up some bunting instead of the usual web :)

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Oh I don't know. He hasn't any CDR problems - he said so. It's people outside the CDR that have had issues. If we party and tag him, he'll see the notifications and be with us in spirit if not in person. It's what he would want, I'm sure.

Order the electronic beers in John :) I'll have a chat with the wool spider and see if she can conjure up some bunting instead of the usual web :)

i guess he will just be absent to catch up on work again.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Right I have to go and find something to eat, my fridge is full of various salad leaves and greens but its all Lolas!
Will probably end up with a tin of tomato soup - may even put some croutons in it (well actually a bag of crisps -but it's still very nice)
See you later
TTFN

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England

i guess he will just be absent to catch up on work again.
@Tidgy's Dad

WhitneyO

Florence, AL
Haute cuisine ;) here tonight - something I haven't made since the kids were in primary school.

Leeks with cheese sauce served with mattheson's smoked sausage and wholemeal toast. It's actually very quick to put together and quite tasty. :)
This sounds yummy but I'm sick with a stomach virus which makes me sad because I can't eat ANYTHING!!!!!