COLD DARK ROOM

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
jade came home and had a kip on the sofa, i slept on the floor! 2225, she's nipped out to see her friend next door. finally i'm almost all better:)

jades mum was kind enough to send me a plate View attachment 195670

i have just eaten half, rest for breakfast;).
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
result!
happy Christmas dinner, mate. :)

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
Taken nephew home and he's left his laptop - way hay!!
Happy Boxing Day! ( a few hours ahead of most of you I know but hope yours is happy when you get there too.
I am going to celebrate it by watching all of the Rocky Films.

Hope everyone's lunch has gone well and that Santa brought you all something special - or useful!
My Xmas lunch was edible and my nephew had seconds so it can't have been that bad, I just hope the turkey was cooked well enough after the oven bit of my combi microwave packed in and had to relocate to the gas oven. It's not come back to haunt us yet!

Talking of which hope you're feeling better John.

On a more serious note just logged on to terrible news that George Michael has died - that's 2 musicians in a couple of days with Rick Parfitt of Status Quo leaving us too. What a terrible year it has been for losing celebs. So RIP George and Rick.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Taken nephew home and he's left his laptop - way hay!!
Happy Boxing Day! ( a few hours ahead of most of you I know but hope yours is happy when you get there too.
I am going to celebrate it by watching all of the Rocky Films.

Hope everyone's lunch has gone well and that Santa brought you all something special - or useful!
My Xmas lunch was edible and my nephew had seconds so it can't have been that bad, I just hope the turkey was cooked well enough after the oven bit of my combi microwave packed in and had to relocate to the gas oven. It's not come back to haunt us yet!

Talking of which hope you're feeling better John.

On a more serious note just logged on to terrible news that George Michael has died that's 2 musicians in a couple of days with Rick Parfitt of Status Quo leaving us too. What a terrible year it has been for losing celebs. So RIP George and Rick.
Glad you had an edible Christmas.
Hope Santa was kind to you, too. :<3:
And thanks for the good news.:rolleyes:
RIP.:)