COLD DARK ROOM

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Good evening all! I too am relieved not to see everyone properly.

As it turns out you wouldn't have seen me anyway. We got the call from the school inspectors yesterday and they were in today. Thankfully they decided we didn't need a second day (this is good news although I cannot disclose the result until it's published)

I had to go through a lengthy interrogation, which felt somewhat like being aged 7 and being summoned to see the principal for some misdemeanour, but apparently I did good :)
See, now feeling like I was seeing a principle would had made me pee my pants. The only time I seen one, was in elementary school and would go tell the principle I had to go home and take care of my dad. Amazing he always let me call.
Whatever it was you had to do hope the results are what you want.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
See, now feeling like I was seeing a principle would had made me pee my pants. The only time I seen one, was in elementary school and would go tell the principle I had to go home and take care of my dad. Amazing he always let me call.
Whatever it was you had to do hope the results are what you want.
I used to see the headmaster too often at school.
Was forever being caned, spanked and hit with a ruler.:(
Then, later in my schooldays, detention. :)
Which I liked.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
What I have done, everyone is to create the Chilly Dim Chamber over at our sister Geckotalk.com Forum.
It's the same lay out as TFO but the CDR II can be found under Other Pet Talk, at the bottom of the page.
We can meet there if this happens again which seems inevitable. :)
Bea has already visited, maybe is still having problems logging in here ?

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
What I have done, everyone is to create the Chilly Dim Chamber over at our sister Geckotalk.com Forum.
It's the same lay out as TFO but the CDR II can be found under Other Pet Talk, at the bottom of the page.
We can meet there if this happens again which seems inevitable. :)
Bea has already visited, maybe is still having problems logging in here ?
Hi, Adam and fellow Roomies!
No, I wasn't having trouble logging in here, but I had been trying to login every 2 minutes for most of the weekend and told myself to quit before it drove me crazy! :confused:
I'm SOOOO glad we're back online!!! This down time made it really clear to me how much I enjoy the people on this forum!!! :<3:

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
No, I wasn't having trouble logging in here, but I had been trying to login every 2 minutes for most of the weekend and told myself to quit before it drove me crazy! :confused:
I'm SOOOO glad we're back online!!! This down time made it really clear to me how much I enjoy the people on this forum!!! :<3:
I agree ! My wife thought I was sick cause I have been on my phone every 2 min. On the TFO ! I'm just happy you all are back with me !thank you Josh !

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Absolutely. :<3:
Welcome back, Bea.
And thanks for visiting the Chilly Dim Chamber. ;)
Did you see Cameron popped in too.
He was already a member.

Bee62

Germany
Hurrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And welcome back, Sabine.[img src="http://www.tortoiseforum.org/images/hearticon.png" class="mceSmilie" alt=":<3> Is your chap over his cold ?

Yes, he is. Thank you for asking.
But I was sick. Very, very sick ..... without TFO.... without you, Adam... without my friends here.
VERY SICK !!!
But now I feel good.:D And I register in Gecko Forum !

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco

Yes, he is. Thank you for asking.
But I was sick. Very, very sick ..... without TFO.... without you, Adam... without my friends here.
VERY SICK !!!
But now I feel good.:D And I register in Gecko Forum !
Hooooooorrrrrrrrrraaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gecko Forum's never been so busy! :)
Glad you're better, now.;)