COLD DARK ROOM

Stuart S.

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Paris, Texas
It's always hard doing the resignation bit. There's always a little bit of you wondering why on earth you thought it was a good idea even when you know it is.

Yes ma'am, it was just tough because I work for a nonprofit that I helped start and I've become very close to the board of directors and the other staff...but it's time to make the best move for my family :)

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I didn't know this coming Sunday was easter until last night when the news guy showed the 7 day forecast and the little easter icon was over Sunday's square. I noticed last week that my Walmart grocery store has Smithfield's spiral cut ham. But $23 is an awful lot to spend on a hunk of meat for one person. But now my mouth is watering for ham, darn it.
Kelly and I got a small HONEYBAKED ham. But it's still huge for the two of us.
You're welcome to come visit.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Love the sign!!
Cornwall for you then.
Give Poldark my love!!
Correct. We're in Newquay, Cornwall

So we have driven from the extreme South East county of England to the extreme South West county ... about 300 miles and 6 hours of driving. The roads aren't good.

Map (Google Maps timings are well out!) :
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1492181962.700834.jpg

We went via Minions on the edge of Poldark's Bodmin Moor to see the Hurlers. Three prehistoric stone circles in a line - the stones are only about 3' 6" / 1 metre high
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1492182135.878135.jpg

Poldark was filmed up there. Apparently the scene where he came back from fighting in America

Copper Mine and gorse bushes
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1492182186.337491.jpg

Newquay beach
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1492182233.844956.jpg

Linhdan Nguyen

Maryland
Hi Linhdan. Long time no see. How are you?

It sounds as though you did :(
Explanation here
Im doing well, i was terrible sick 2 weeks ago. Had the flu, strep throat & an ear infection. Everything is okay now. Just catching up on school work that i missed.
& im so sorry about Joe! Im sure it was a hard decision but the best made for Joe.