COLD DARK ROOM

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kingman, Arizona
Well he's ate the dandelions the cats ear flowers and,(iv) IVY chopped the leaves all small and mixed up.
when I first read this I had thought you were saying that you'd fed it some ivy! I'm just glad to have reread it so as to clearly read that little tif-bit.

Laura1412

5 Year Member
Mansfield Nottinghamshire United kingdom
when I first read this I had thought you were saying that you'd fed it some ivy! I'm just glad to have reread it so as to clearly read that little tif-bit.
Sorry my spelling I'm doin my dam best to get him eating weeds but it's proving difficult :tort: I'm just finding out good weeds over here with the help of Linda ;)

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
Best wishes @Moozillion
That storm looks nasty.
Thanks, Ed. :)
So far it's just been a fair amount of rain and hardly any wind. The storm (which is Cindy, not Bret as I had mistakenly said earlier) seems to be getting more disorganized, so that's good. I've been keeping Elsa inside, which she seems content with. :)

Laura1412

5 Year Member
Mansfield Nottinghamshire United kingdom
So far it's just been a fair amount of rain and hardly any wind. The storm (which is Cindy, not Bret as I had mistakenly said earlier) seems to be getting more disorganized, so that's good. I've been keeping Elsa inside, which she seems content with. :)
Glad ur family n tortoise is ok @Moozillion n hope the storm passes soon :)

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland

stay safe mrs B x