COLD DARK ROOM

johnandjade

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
scotland
today was a good day, done my bit, even made the gaffa get his torch out when working;) didn't have a chance to talk as had a lad in the car who was working in a branch a few mile away and in the car. 2 guys have let us down 2days on the trot elsewhere so i may need to save the day tomorrow again:D

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
I hope all is OK with you and the weather @Moozillion.

We have cooled down 10 degrees today thank goodness. We had a lovely day with the in laws. MIL had no idea we were coming. FIL did a very good job keeping it secret :D We went to a local hotel for a very tasty afternoon tea: Finger sandwiches, a selection of little cakes and ... of course ... scones with strawberry jam and clotted cream :) Lots of tea to drink and a glass of bubbly too :)

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
I hope all is OK with you and the weather @Moozillion.

We have cooled down 10 degrees today thank goodness. We had a lovely day with the in laws. MIL had no idea we were coming. FIL did a very good job keeping it secret :D We went to a local hotel for a very tasty afternoon tea: Finger sandwiches, a selection of little cakes and ... of course ... scones with strawberry jam and clotted cream :) Lots of tea to drink and a glass of bubbly too :)
Thanks, Mum- we're fine over here! The rain came in long bands with clear areas in between, and we somehow managed to be in only the clear areas today: not a drop in our town! But raining buckets just 20 miles away! The Rivers are cresting so there will be some flooding, but nothing unexpected. We were lucky this time, so no complaints from me!!!! :) :) :)

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
good mornooning all! tried a new trick this morning, when the alarm goes off count down from 5.. the science says this helps condition our brains to do things we don't want to. so NO snooze button!! on route for pickup will be there early again;). working with a lad today who is training to be a pannel beater... i see and spoken out about this lads potential... today we will prove it!!!

lets go dominate today friends!!

OOOHHHHRRRAAHHH!!! :p

Bee62

Germany
Mom is so well that she calls me 3 times a day to complain about absolutely everything. Then call again to say that all is well.
She will be the death of me.

Don`t be angry that your mother is calling you so often....
The day will come and you will miss these calls so much. That`s the day when she will never can call you again .....
I`ve lost my mother 5 years ago and I`m still missing her.

Bee62

Germany
good mornooning all! tried a new trick this morning, when the alarm goes off count down from 5.. the science says this helps condition our brains to do things we don't want to. so NO snooze button!! on route for pickup will be there early again;). working with a lad today who is training to be a pannel beater... i see and spoken out about this lads potential... today we will prove it!!!

lets go dominate today friends!!

OOOHHHHRRRAAHHH!!! :p

No snooze button any more ?????:eek:
Counting down from 5 ?
I think I have to count down from 20 to awake.... or not awake....:eek:
I love my snooze button ....:D