COLD DARK ROOM

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
Does anyone besides me have a health issue and Google it and then get scared to death of what you read?? I'm kinda freaking out over here!
Hi, Kathy, it's a common sort of paranoia.
wifey had to stop reading my medical text books because she started to think she had everything.
It is better to just go to the doctor with your concerns rather than self-diagnose.
i diagnosed myself with chronic bronchitis and started self treatment when i actually had tuberculosis.It could have saved me a lot of bother if i'd just gone to a doctor.
Hope you're okay.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
Hi, Kathy, it's a common sort of paranoia.
wifey had to stop reading my medical text books because she started to think she had everything.
It is better to just go to the doctor with your concerns rather than self-diagnose.
i diagnosed myself with chronic bronchitis and started self treatment when i actually had tuberculosis.It could have saved me a lot of bother if i'd just gone to a doctor.
Hope you're okay.

I know you're right! I'll wait until I get back camping to see the Dr.

I have a new black dot on my big toe that just showed up out of know where last week and now it's grown a bit. It's super small.
If Google is right I may lose my toe;)

I'll make an appt.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco

I have a new black dot on my big toe that just showed up out of know where last week and now it's grown a bit. It's super small.

I'll make an appt.
Yes.
it's almost certainly nothing, but best get it looked at! :)

Shaif

Pittsburgh, PA

I'll make an appt.

Well FINALLY something I may be able to contribute to! I'm a doc. Can I help?

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Thank you! I follow you guys, but feel shy to post. You all seem like close friends-- I don't want to impose.

BTW-- What did you think of GoT? I won't spoil in case there are people who haven't caught up, but it's so good, right?
I remember you saying at Christmas that you were reading our stuff. we are close friends, but new members come and are welcomed and become good friends too. Some of us have been together in here for 2 years, others are more recent, just a few months, but are now good friends.
Were not a clique or judgmental. Everyone's welcome, they just need to be able to cope with a certain amount of silliness. :rolleyes:

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Thank you! I follow you guys, but feel shy to post. You all seem like close friends-- I don't want to impose.

BTW-- What did you think of GoT? I won't spoil in case there are people who haven't caught up, but it's so good, right?
Yup, a nice introductory episode to the season.
No big surprises but heading towards the big payoff.
I think it's good fun and well done.