COLD DARK ROOM

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
I saw the heart surgeon this morning and I'll be requiring another "procedure".
I'm also getting the spine operated on soon.
It might be easier to find another donor body to wreck.
Oh, goodness, Ed!
Keep us informed, you know we'll all be worrying and rooting for you.
wifey sends her love.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
good evenooning friends! today.. hmmm...

i was told to tell 2 lads to take day off as quiet in work, then we find out the only actual valeter is off on holiday!! so 24 sales cars done between me and my mate the gaffa there. found out the story about last nights tiff, yet again it's the guy with the attitude and drink problem being a drama queen... and it's him on holiday. so im in east killbride tomorrow leaving base with one 'valeter' who is unreliable and useless, my mate will have to do it all himself :(
Oh, dear! :(
Sounds like lots of fun.
I still can't understand why people are so workshy nowadays, it should be easy to get committed staff. :confused:

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Now for the results of the Biroomiversary fun, games and quiz, points all added together.
Thanks to everyone who joined in or posted and indeed thanks to everyone who has visited the Cold Dark Room in the last 2 years.
I am not forgetting our newer friends who I may not have mentioned over the two years ago bit, so a special shout to Jane @JSWallace , Laura @Laura1412 , Sabine @Bee62 , Ewa @Pearly , Kevin @tortdad and @Shaif.
I know I've missed a few, so terribly sorry to all those I haven't mentioned.
Long live the Cold Dark Room.

Laura1412

5 Year Member
Mansfield Nottinghamshire United kingdom
Now for the results of the Biroomiversary fun, games and quiz, points all added together.
Thanks to everyone who joined in or posted and indeed thanks to everyone who has visited the Cold Dark Room in the last 2 years.
I am not forgetting our newer friends who I may not have mentioned over the two years ago bit, so a special shout to Jane @JSWallace , Laura @Laura1412 , Sabine @Bee62 , Ewa @Pearly , Kevin @tortdad and @Shaif.
Thanks adam @Tidgy's Dad its great to be part of the cdr I'm still here just been a bit last few day this house moving is harder u think :mad:

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
For fourth place and the new Green Medal position we have a tie :
romanturtle.jpg

Green tortoise medals awarded to Linda @JoesMum , (and thanks for all your most welcome contributions through time, too):<3:
and Sabine @Bee62 buzzy buzz yaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!:<3:
Bea @Moozillion thank you, thank you, thank you ! ! ! !:<3:
and some Adam bloke @Tidgy's Dad . Marvelous. How come I never win one ?

JSWallace

Aah thanks Adam, I feel very happy to be here with all the lovely peeps of the CDR!

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
I saw the heart surgeon this morning and I'll be requiring another "procedure".
I'm also getting the spine operated on soon.
It might be easier to find another donor body to wreck.
Sciatica. Two places.
I don't know what he plans on doing
I had surgery for sciatica and it was like a miracle, pain gone in an instant and totally pain free for the seven years since I had it done. I hope it is as successful for you..
As you know Ed, I had two operations on my back for a prolapsed disc which was excruciating as the prolapses pressed on nerves in my back causing pain in my hip and knee as well as my back.

That was 13 years ago and, while I still seize up occasionally, I am basically back to normal. Just do everything they tell to during recovery - lots of walking and no heavy lifting in my case - don't try to hurry it.

Combined with heart procedure is definitely not great though. Hopefully you will be fixed properly this time.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I had surgery for sciatica and it was like a miracle, pain gone in an instant and totally pain free for the seven years since I had it done. I hope it is as successful for you..
Thanks.
It's been screwed up since 1987 and I've never gotten around to getting it fixed.
At the time I got physical therapy. I found it made things worse. Now I believe it's getting arthritic too

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Thanks.
It's been screwed up since 1987 and I've never gotten around to getting it fixed.
At the time I got physical therapy. I found it made things worse. Now I believe it's getting arthritic too
It does seem that everyone who's had this op is virtually reborn afterwards.
Hopefully that will be the case with you.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Oh, goodness, Ed!
Keep us informed, you know we'll all be worrying and rooting for you.
wifey sends her love.
It's actually no big deal.
Hopefully it will improve my quality of life