COLD DARK ROOM

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
It does seem that everyone who's had this op is virtually reborn afterwards.
Hopefully that will be the case with you.
It won't be happening very soon.
Between the heart and visiting my mother, I'll have no more sick or vacation time.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
In third place and earning the Bronze tortoise, thanks to a mixture of TRUTH, DARE or TORTOISE and outright silliness is.................
John! @johnandjade .
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
21ef7ead3de90866f65a9e5aa367ad3d.jpg

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
The right side is down really low on my spine. The right hip, buttock and right leg hurt.
The left side is funny.
It's up at my neck and on the left side. It hurts my neck and shoulder and elbow. Makes the arm weak and puzzling, cause an itch in my left foot. It only itches when I raise my left arm.

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
The right side is down really low on my spine. The right hip, buttock and right leg hurt.
The left side is funny.
It's up at my neck and on the left side. It hurts my neck and shoulder and elbow. Makes the arm weak and puzzling, cause an itch in my left foot. It only itches when I raise my left arm.
Hmmmm...that IS odd...
I sure hope you can get the surgery sooner rather than later. :)

JSWallace

Thanks.
It's been screwed up since 1987 and I've never gotten around to getting it fixed.
At the time I got physical therapy. I found it made things worse. Now I believe it's getting arthritic too
That's a long time to not get round to getting it fixed!! Maybe all your symptoms are telling you that it's time to really get something done!

Shaif

Pittsburgh, PA
That's cool. I'm actually going to go down the medical route myself. I'm not going into radiology though, I want to specialize in genetics. I'm at the very beginning of the chain though lol.

I'm sorry! I didn't mean to sound jaded. That's awesome that you like genetics. Fascinating stuff! Good luck to you!

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
Thanks.
It's been screwed up since 1987 and I've never gotten around to getting it fixed.
At the time I got physical therapy. I found it made things worse. Now I believe it's getting arthritic too

You know what else happened in 1987? ROBOCOP, so i can hardly blame you for waiting for the cybernetics. But no point in continuing to suffer because of sciences failures.

Shaif

Pittsburgh, PA
Now for the results of the Biroomiversary fun, games and quiz, points all added together.
Thanks to everyone who joined in or posted and indeed thanks to everyone who has visited the Cold Dark Room in the last 2 years.
I am not forgetting our newer friends who I may not have mentioned over the two years ago bit, so a special shout to Jane @JSWallace , Laura @Laura1412 , Sabine @Bee62 , Ewa @Pearly , Kevin @tortdad and @Shaif.
I know I've missed a few, so terribly sorry to all those I haven't mentioned.
Long live the Cold Dark Room.

Thank you so much! I missed this and it made my day!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
In third place and earning the Bronze tortoise, thanks to a mixture of TRUTH, DARE or TORTOISE and outright silliness is.................
John! @johnandjade .
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
21ef7ead3de90866f65a9e5aa367ad3d.jpg

Speaking of John, he really needs some extra pats on the back for keeping the CDR alive during your extended absence.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Wow. I'm sorry. That's a lot of cutting.
Can you get an angio or do you need open heart surg? Wishing you well!
The heart surgery is some tools and using arteries to move around.
Almost No cutting.
It's called a cardiac ablation.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Speaking of John, he really needs some extra pats on the back for keeping the CDR alive during your extended absence.
John, and also Linda, not forgetting Lyn, when she's about and Laura, Jane, Ed, Bea, Sabine, Kevin coming in, visits from Kathy, Michelle, Spuds Mum, Grandpa..... Again apologies for anyone I've missed. :<3:
I think i thanked the Roommates on my return.
If not, I apologize to you all.
Thanks again. :D
And it's nice to see you back with us too, Yvonne. :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
John, and also Linda, not forgetting Lyn, when she's about and Laura, Jane, Ed, Bea, Sabine, Kevin coming in, visits from Kathy, Michelle, Spuds Mum, Grandpa..... Again apologies for anyone I've missed. :<3:
I think i thanked the Roommates on my return.
If not, I apologize to you all.
Thanks again. :D
And it's nice to see you back with us too, Yvonne. :)

Oh, I'm here daily. I'm very quiet when I sneak in because there are some very scary inhabitants here and I try to not disturb them.