COLD DARK ROOM

Momof4

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego
Question!
For those who live across the pond, if you were visiting the USA and staying in San Diego, California, what would you want to do or see?
What kind of food would you want to try?

My friend was asked last minute if she could host a teenager from France. The last family backed out.
This boy is about 14.

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Question!
For those who live across the pond, if you were visiting the USA and staying in San Diego, California, what would you want to do or see?

My friend was asked last minute if she could host a teenager from France. The last family backed out.
This boy is about 14.

good mornooning mom :)

hmm.. a tricky age to entertain! is there a beach? perhaps something like surfing?

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Question!

This boy is about 14.

I'm from the wrong side of the pond, but I do know that San Diego has an internationally renowned zoo plus beaches and a harbor (what's there?)

LA - Handprints and maybe a studio tour if it's not too far/expensive. Of course, he may already be doing that with his party.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Eva, (pearly) is stopping by this evening to say hello.
I'll get a photo.
Kelly is upset that the house looks like crap because I've been unable to do much work this past week. But I did manage to cut the grass in the front and back lawn yesterday.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
NO-O-O-O-O-O-O!!! I'm no good at guessing. Who?????
Ok, then, the winner of the Biroomiversary contests and the recipient of the Gold Tortoise Medal is...........................
..................................thanks largely to their extraordinarily wide amount of general knowledge answers to questions in many categories..........................
.................................. JANE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
@JSWallace
Congratulations ! ! !:):):):)
Here is your medal :
Gold-plated-sea-turtle-medal.jpg_350x350.jpg

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Question!

This boy is about 14.
Hello, Kathy !
Speaking for myself, I would like to visit museums, go to a local sporting event, visit a beach, possibly pop over the border into Mexico and go to a local market.
I would like to try any local delicacies and favourites, other traditional American fare and home-cooked food in particular.
But as a 14 year old French boy, I would probably prefer to just sulk in my room. ;) Or chat up the local girls. Or beat up small boys.
I speak from experience. :(

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Eva, (pearly) is stopping by this evening to say hello.
I'll get a photo.
Kelly is upset that the house looks like crap because I've been unable to do much work this past week. But I did manage to cut the grass in the front and back lawn yesterday.
Good morning, Ed.:)
Send love to Ewa and Kelly, please.:<3:
How exciting.
Clean one room and lock Pearly in it so she can't see the rest of the house.
Or just leave her on the lawn.
Sorted.

JSWallace

Ok, then, the winner of the Biroomiversary contests and the recipient of the Gold Tortoise Medal is...........................
..................................thanks largely to their extraordinarily wide amount of general knowledge answers to questions in many categories..........................
.................................. JANE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
@JSWallace
Congratulations ! ! !:):):):)
Here is your medal :
Gold-plated-sea-turtle-medal.jpg_350x350.jpg

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my goodness, thank you. I feel extraordinarily honoured. I love the medal. Do you do a presentation ceremony where I get to stand on a podium and weep uncontrollably?