COLD DARK ROOM

Bee62

Location (City and/or State)
Germany
Best wishes for wifey. Please tell her this from me.:)
What will you cook ?
It is supper time here too and today I will eat my tortoise food: Chicoree with bacon and cheese.
Yuuummmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyy !

I am missing Laura. @Laura1412 where are you ?
Or have you seen Laura, Adam ?

Laura1412

5 Year Member
Mansfield Nottinghamshire United kingdom
What will you cook ?
It is supper time here too and today I will eat my tortoise food: Chicoree with bacon and cheese.

I’m here Sabine sorry iv not been around for a bit got a lot goin on with my back at mo n struggling lots hope u all ok :)

Laura1412

5 Year Member
What will you cook ?

I’m here Sabine sorry iv not been around for a bit got a lot goin on with my back at mo n struggling lots hope u all ok :)

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
What will you cook ?

Sounds yummy. (the food not Laura.) (Though she is probably yummy, too! )
No, no word from Laura for a bit, but she does have a little time off sometimes.
I'm sure she's okay and will rejoin us soon. :)

Laura1412

5 Year Member
Lovely to hear from you, Laura.:)
I know about back problems, most horrid.
Do you wish to join our Christmas card exchange this year?
Yes please I would like that the hospital av done surgery on my nerve problem in my right leg but it appears worse then before they started so I’m not good at mo :)

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Yes please I would like that the hospital av done surgery on my nerve problem in my right leg but it appears worse then before they started so I’m not good at mo :)
It probably will feel worse before it gets better.
Or so one hopes.
Yvonne will add you to our special PM so that people can send you cards and you can receive them.
Look after yourself, my friend! :):<3:

Laura1412

5 Year Member
It probably will feel worse before it gets better.
Or so one hopes.
Yvonne will add you to our special PM so that people can send you cards and you can receive them.
Look after yourself, my friend! :):<3:
I hope your are right adam my mobility is worse now then before I am in agony I look forward to bein added I’m always here justsometimes a little spaced out with all the tablets hope u are well :)

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
I hope your are right adam my mobility is worse now then before I am in agony I look forward to bein added I’m always here justsometimes a little spaced out with all the tablets hope u are well :)
Bit of a cold, but i'm pretty good, really, nothing to complain about, though i do! :rolleyes:
Things should get better for you in a while, what do the doctors say?

Laura1412

5 Year Member
Well I ad a mri scan n they said it shown an area of compression on the nerve down my right leg and that they hoped to operate and relieve the nerve and hope I get feeling back in my leg but they said it is possible that the nerve is too severely damaged and may not regain feeling bit was a chance I thought I should take but it’s not looking good,so glad u ok n wifey n tidgy I hope ;)

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Well I ad a mri scan n they said it shown an area of compression on the nerve down my right leg and that they hoped to operate and relieve the nerve and hope I get feeling back in my leg but they said it is possible that the nerve is too severely damaged and may not regain feeling bit was a chance I thought I should take but it’s not looking good,so glad u ok n wifey n tidgy I hope ;)
wifey's got a nasty cold and is whining a lot, which serves me right because i had it and did the same.
Tidgy's just great! :):<3::<3::tort:

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Yvonne has added you to our PM.
You should have a PM appearing called "Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
or something.
Just add your name and address and country so only the Roommates can see it and away we go! :D

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Hi Laura

Sorry to hear about your back. I have been back at the physio today. I have developed plantar fascitis (posh words for my heel hurts a lot) and it turns out that my wonky back has affected my leg muscles which in turn have affected my heel...

Backs are so problematic :( Ed has problems too... but I know from what you have said before that you are worse than I am in.

I hope your pain recedes soon. Big (gentle) electronic hug

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
I was warned about this with my surgery. I had no feeling at all around my left knee after my back ops. I did get sensation back in it eventually, but it took months. Fingers crossed it works for you.