COLD DARK ROOM

xlondon-ladyx

Location (City and/or State)
London uk
I can assure you that you are not the first and definitely won't be the last! We were given outdated and bad advice when we got fido. You're doing brilliantly[emoji217]
Thanks buddy that means alot... honestly not wanting to sound dramatic i stressed myself out so much with 3am research night after night and worrying so much about Mr Handsome that iv drained myself and made myself ill had to go have a few hours sleep at 3pm today.... thanks to my darling husband who had the day off he collected the children from school did the dinner and put them to bed so I could rest up... his a diamond of a man ❤

Bee62

Germany
Yes he is very naughty but maybe not actually very clever as there is no way he can launch himself onto the feeders from his perch there!! How is your dear old cat doing today?
Good evening Jane. My old cat is doing a little bit better. The next VET visit is tomorrow. I want that my VET give him the next shots ( antibiotic and against pain ) for the weekend. I don`t think that he suffers. I want to wait the weekend if the improvement of his health is durable.

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Good evening Jane. My old cat is doing a little bit better. The next VET visit is tomorrow. I want that my VET give him the next shots ( antibiotic and against pain ) for the weekend. I don`t think that he suffers. I want to wait the weekend if the improvement of his health is durable.
Good evening, Bee. :)
Wishing all the best to your old cat.
Hopefully, he'll keep improving.:<3:

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Had a think... really struggling to make a list! Best I can do for likes.... novelty items! Fun t shirts . Fun warm hats :D . Red dwarf. Self improvement:)

I honestly can't list and dislikes!
Meerkats? Football? Cigarettes? Tortoise eating children? Doctor Who?