COLD DARK ROOM

xlondon-ladyx

Location (City and/or State)
London uk
So today I took my Mum and daughter to Chatsworth house, which is home to the Duke and Duchess of Devonshire. The house is decorated for Christmas and the them is Charles Dickens, it is so amazingly over the top I thought you may enjoy some pics!View attachment 223035 View attachment 223036 View attachment 223037 View attachment 223038 View attachment 223035 View attachment 223043
Oh my how beautful what a lovely idea to share such wonderful pics to get in the festive mood

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
One of many tattoos lol the one you can see here is my husband's name " Kyle" do you have any tattoos? My latest one is my thigh piece but needs to get finished, it's just a outline at the min of roses and pearls
I get into trouble when I answer that question! I do have a few though [emoji13]

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Thank you so much feel embarrassed tho that I didn't know this sooner but step by step getting there
I can assure you that you are not the first and definitely won't be the last! We were given outdated and bad advice when we got fido. You're doing brilliantly[emoji217]

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
So today I took my Mum and daughter to Chatsworth house, which is home to the Duke and Duchess of Devonshire. The house is decorated for Christmas and the them is Charles Dickens, it is so amazingly over the top I thought you may enjoy some pics!View attachment 223035 View attachment 223036 View attachment 223037 View attachment 223038 View attachment 223035 View attachment 223043

I love Chatsworth. Hardwick Hall is so pretty at this time of year too :)

And for those not in the UK, the Dukes and Duchesses of Devonshire have always lived in Derbyshire - go figure! :D

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Top o the evenooning to you all! I had to cancel my appointment, could not get away from work early and wasn't up for rushing about. Home and bushing out [emoji5]
John!
You are SIX ! ! !
Today is SIX ! ! !
We need 5 likes and 5 dislikes from you for your TORTOISE sender, please. :D
Good evening! :)

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Good evening, Gillian. :)
Yup, all done.
They are both currently scrabbling to try to get through to the other side but the partition is holding up, so far.
I might electrify it.
Good evening Adam.

Well that is definitely good news. I was worried. "Little Oli could be really nasty if he begins to bully someone." Right? Please keep any eye on them. Thanks a lot.

By the way, aren't they intending to return? I really do miss them.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
I have no idea why some of them appear more than once!
I thought Adam would enjoy the fossil
The statue is by Damien Hurst, it's in the Chapel and apparently is Saint Bartholomew who slayed off his own skin. It is eight foot tall and cold! Just what everybody needs in their private chapel!!
Sadly, my computer is playing up and I can't see all the photos. :(
Hopefully, I'll be able to see the fossil later.
The ceiling fresco seems to have a flying tortoise on it ! ! ! :D

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Good evening Adam.

Well that is definitely good news. I was worried. "Little Oli could be really nasty if he begins to bully someone." Right? Please keep any eye on them. Thanks a lot.

By the way, aren't they intending to return? I really do miss them.
I think they are quite keen on going home. Especially since I installed the high voltage barricade.
They miss you , too.
I'll get a friend to take them to the airport tonight so should be back with you tomorrow.
Good evening, Gillian. :)

xlondon-ladyx

London uk
Sadly, my computer is playing up and I can't see all the photos. :(
Hopefully, I'll be able to see the fossil later.
The ceiling fresco seems to have a flying tortoise on it ! ! ! :D
That's what you get for winding me up about the pics I couldn't see yesterday lol oh dear Mr guru how the tables have turned the fossil was mighty pretty lol