COLD DARK ROOM

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
Had a think... really struggling to make a list! Best I can do for likes.... novelty items! Fun t shirts . Fun warm hats :D . Red dwarf. Self improvement:)

I honestly can't list and dislikes!
A get fit, warm, novelty Red Dwarf hat and matching t-shirt would thus be ideal. :D
And everyone buy him Eastenders DVDs .Dubbed in Korean. ;)

Bee62

Germany
Oh gosh where do I start
4 chickens ( 2 white ambers 1 rhode island red 1 pied suffolk) we want to add lavender buff orpington at a later date... They are free range chickens and only in hen house for bed time.... names ebony, amber, lavender and lady montage, 2 cats, 2 ball pythons 2 leopard geckos, chameleons. Rabbits and a bird and now tortoise
Wonderful ! I have three dogs, ..... cats ...., 2 sheep, 25 chicken ( mostly brahma chicken ) 2 redfoot torts, 4 sulcata torts and 2 Hermanns torts.
... and mice in the house !!!!
I have had: 2 horses, 2 ponies, birds, rabbits, guinea pigs, several aquariums.
Edit: I forgot the geese !

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Talking of fish, did I say our survivors from the heater failure (1 ancistrus, 1 corydora and 2 black phantom tetras) have since been joined by 6 more black phantoms and, most recently, 2 clown loaches and 6 golden barbs.

The aquarium is a busy place now. The barbs are extremely nosey and greedy - completely motivated by food. We plan to add 6 pentazona barbs next week :)

I must take a photo when the lights are back on tomorrow

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Talking of fish, did I say our survivors from the heater failure (1 ancistrus, 1 corydora and 2 black phantom tetras) have since been joined by 6 more black phantoms and, most recently, 2 clown loaches and 6 golden barbs.

The aquarium is a busy place now. The barbs are extremely nosey and greedy - completely motivated by food. We plan to add 6 pentazona barbs next week :)

Look forward to that! :)
I love looking at fishys, too.

JSWallace

I really like Pentazona barbs, they are a nice size and not as scrappy as other barbs. I had a whole shoal of them in my previous tank that met the same fate as yours. Will take a pic of my tank too...

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
I really like Pentazona barbs, they are a nice size and not as scrappy as other barbs. I had a whole shoal of them in my previous tank that met the same fate as yours. Will take a pic of my tank too...
Pentazonas are very well mannered. The Golden Barbs are full of character, we had them before the heater failure, but they don't seem too scrappy.

We no have 2 male black phantoms... Our big survivor and a young upstart... They spend a lot of time displaying at each other. The young upstart has a lot of growing to do before he's head honcho, but he is trying :D