COLD DARK ROOM

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
good mornooning friends and wibblers! today starts with tea and my new lamp [emoji3]

i can’t wait on items from amazon anymore, my TORTOISE will have to be shipped it 2 parts:( my mum and dad ordered vouchers for a stake house... they got ‘lost’ in the post as well. postman pat has a lot to answer for!!

i will be taking a half day from work to go shopping and post office. i have found out the DHL depo is near my work, i might visit them today.

hope everyone is having a smoother time preparing!
Good afternoon, John! :)
Golly, that's not good news re your TORTOISE. :(
I think all the others are safely posted and three or four of us are waiting with itchy fingers for the opening day as our parcels have arrived. :D

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
Sure I am always happy to share pics. But most of these have already been posted here, so apologies to those of you have already seen them.;) The pic of baby 1 had sand in the table, until JoesMum taught me otherwise. Baby2 is what Baby looks like now and is the most recent photo. Baby3 is more or less right in the beginning after I found Baby, however the grass did not do well in the table so had to replace it. And the closed chamber is what I finally figured out this weekend - how to close the table. But I have since realised that I the wall might get mold due to the humidty so have to figure something out which will solve that issue and or try and find a better solution that won't cost me the earth.

WOW!!!! [emoji2] What a gorgeous little tort!!! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]
Did you say you FOUND him???! [emoji33]

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
Sure I am always happy to share pics. But most of these have already been posted here, so apologies to those of you have already seen them.;) The pic of baby 1 had sand in the table, until JoesMum taught me otherwise. Baby2 is what Baby looks like now and is the most recent photo. Baby3 is more or less right in the beginning after I found Baby, however the grass did not do well in the table so had to replace it. And the closed chamber is what I finally figured out this weekend - how to close the table. But I have since realised that I the wall might get mold due to the humidty so have to figure something out which will solve that issue and or try and find a better solution that won't cost me the earth.

What kind d of tort is your beautiful Baby? [emoji2]

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
WOW!!!! [emoji2] What a gorgeous little tort!!! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]
Did you say you FOUND him???! [emoji33]
Yes. It was an egg which hatched in my garden. And I probably should have left him alone but just didn't have the heart to let nature take its course.

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
good afternoon all, went to DHL depo... surprise surprise they passed the buck and i have to call customer service, starting to get angry now! i guess that’s a good thing though, means im getting back to normal . just just about to head to post office to ship out...

to my TORTOISE, i can only apologise for the delay... i will ship the item i have and the rest as soon as it arrives! i have lost faith in the postal service:( , where is kevin costner when you need him!!!

next year preparations for christmas start in october.

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario

Aw, Baby is beautiful!
I haven’t seen these. Thank you for sharing. Did you say you found Baby?

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
As I was driving Hubby home from his procedure yesterday, he said the doctor told him ice cream would help the healing process. When I told him I didn't hear the doctor say that, he informed me that the last time he had his hearing aids adjusted, they added a setting where you can hear what the speaker MEANT to say, rather than what they said. o_O
Can't argue with that. :rolleyes:
We got coffee flavor, and he shared with me. :<3:

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
As I was driving Hubby home from his procedure yesterday, he said the doctor told him ice cream would help the healing process. When I told him I didn't hear the doctor say that, he informed me that the last time he had his hearing aids adjusted, they added a setting where you can hear what the speaker MEANT to say, rather than what they said. o_O
Can't argue with that. :rolleyes:
We got coffee flavor, and he shared with me. :<3:

How sweet! Literally. :p