COLD DARK ROOM

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town
Good morning, Noel :):<3:
Happy as Larry here.
Got the tree down and packed away and everything tidied up and cleaned.
Christmas is finally over! :D:D:D
We are busy spring cleaning. My husband wants to get rid of everything and I want to keep it all. So it is slow going as we have to find the middle ground.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
We are busy spring cleaning. My husband wants to get rid of everything and I want to keep it all. So it is slow going as we have to find the middle ground.
It's the same here.
I want to throw everything out (unless it's mine) and wifey wants to keep it all.
Goodness! :D

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
May I ask who Zak is?
He is a Moroccan friend of mine who I've know n for 10 or 11 years, since he was a teen and looks after Tidgy when wifey and I are away.
Very intelligent and totally trustworthy, I have taught him English and Latin and he reads books! Very rare here.
He is a member here and pops in occasionally.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Lol. I think I should start buying one for each of my boys as well as they are also greedy and want to eat lots of potatoes.
That's 1kg each ... plus a loaf of bread each... plus the entire contents of the larder ... and the refrigerator... and they're STILL hungry. Boys take a lot of feeding. My weekly shop cost double while son is home from university

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Hello Adam!
I hope everyone in the CDR has had a better day than me. Spent the last 4hours in town, going from one store to the next trying to find pants that fit right. Being 6ft is not easy.. nothing is long enough or they don't fit my hips right. I am one of the few women who despises clothes shopping!
Me too. I'm 5'11". I hate shopping for clothes... and shoes. I have big feet and long legs. It's easier to find stuff that fits now than it was when I was a teenager in the 1970s, but the hatred is long set in now.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Good evening, Linda! :):<3:
Nice to not see you!
Good busy, I hope.
Mixed bag... Ears syringed (helped but I fear my deafness is getting worse), dentist checkup (pass), attending talk on short haired bumble bee reintroduction at Dungeness and gardening for pollinators (fascinating and useful), and lots and lots of stuff for next week's trade show with my other forum!

I better go cook dinner. Not see you later hopefully

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Mixed bag... Ears syringed (helped but I fear my deafness is getting worse), dentist checkup (pass), attending talk on short haired bumble bee reintroduction at Dungeness and gardening for pollinators (fascinating and useful), and lots and lots of stuff for next week's trade show with my other forum!

I better go cook dinner. Not see you later hopefully
Sounds mostly positive.
I am deaf in one ear and the other slowly going so I now that feeling.
Have a nice din-dins.:)

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
He is a Moroccan friend of mine who I've know n for 10 or 11 years, since he was a teen and looks after Tidgy when wifey and I are away.
Very intelligent and totally trustworthy, I have taught him English and Latin and he reads books! Very rare here.
He is a member here and pops in occasionally.
Oh awesome. That makes it double nice that he visited today. It is always good to have good friends visit.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
That's 1kg each ... plus a loaf of bread each... plus the entire contents of the larder ... and the refrigerator... and they're STILL hungry. Boys take a lot of feeding. My weekly shop cost double while son is home from university
I am sort of lucky. The eldest eats me out of house and home and the youngest is a vegetarian and eats like a bird. So they sort of balance each other out. Well almost. If both of them eat like my eldest I would have to declare bankruptcy.