COLD DARK ROOM

DE42

Hmm, strange ... Adam is only a few hours "away" and here is no more "traffic". Hmmmm .....
When Adam leaves so does the heart of CDR.

We shall eat cheese in his remembrance and wait for the time when he returns.

We have not forgotten you our charismatic leader. May your journey be safe and your return swift. We await your safe return.

Bee62

Location (City and/or State)
Germany

We have not forgotten you our charismatic leader. May your journey be safe and your return swift. We await your safe return.
Hmmmm...... but the heart is nothing without the other organs .... hmmmmmmmmmm.......
Btw Do you know the story of the human organs that had been fighting who is the boss of them and how the story ends ???

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Hello Carol. I am fine. Thank you for asking me. You are always so kind to everyone. You are a lovely person.:):<3:
The storm is luckily over and what I saw by taking a short look outside nothing has been damaged.

Glad it’s over and left no damage. Did it scare the cats?

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Hmm, strange ... Adam is only a few hours "away" and here is no more "traffic". Hmmmm .....

Well... I have a cunning plan. Let’s flood this place with posts in the meantime so that it’s almost impossible for him to catch up — next time he’ll know better than abandoning us! *evil laughter* :mad: [emoji48]
;)

Bee62

Germany
Somewhat. Nothing that a pill couldn’t fix. Daughter’s friend is coming over with her after school anyway - my free daycare lives on. :D
A cold stays 7 days with treatment and a week without treatment .....:D:p
I am sure you will be healthy soon. :)
Until then: Have a powerful vitamin snack
images

images