COLD DARK ROOM

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
Good evening all. I am somewhat dazed after a full day of meetings. Started at 9am and finished at 6pm with two 45 minute breaks and a third 15 minute break.

JoesDad made dinner so I haven't had to think too hard at home. Tomorrow I have to get on the train at 7:15am to head for London and, if the trains are behaving, I'll be home about 7.30pm.

Early night beckons! Nos da!
Golly, what a day!
Good luck tomorrow! :)
Nos da!

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Good evening all. I am somewhat dazed after a full day of meetings. Started at 9am and finished at 6pm with two 45 minute breaks and a third 15 minute break.

JoesDad made dinner so I haven't had to think too hard at home. Tomorrow I have to get on the train at 7:15am to head for London and, if the trains are behaving, I'll be home about 7.30pm.

Early night beckons! Nos da!
Good night. Shame you have a full day ahead of you. Sending energy your way.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Tinkeywinkey, Dipsy, Lala, Po.... Noonoo was the vacuum cleaner thing.

It started around the time my kids were born.

JoesDadad took our daughter, aged about 4, to see "Barney Live"... I got the better deal and stayed at home with her baby brother :D
Lucky you. And yes those were the names. You have a very good memory.

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Good morning, roommates!
Since it’s my birthday, there’s a free cake and coffee for everyone. If you can find Montgomery. Would you like to play a couple of birthday games with me? Most of them would come as questions. There may or may not be the right answers to them. Points are assigned on a whim. But there are prizes!