COLD DARK ROOM

Bambam1989

Location (City and/or State)
East Texas
Just received an email from my daughter's school. There have been a large number of students absent due to the flu, and they're begging parents to keep kids home if they show any signs of being sick to reduce the spread..
Wow. Chances of my family catching the flu looks high!

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Just received an email from my daughter's school. There have been a large number of students absent due to the flu, and they're begging parents to keep kids home if they show any signs of being sick to reduce the spread..
Oh no. Better start eating and drinking all those flu fighting foods. Like lemon. Ginger. Honey. Garlic. Vitamin C etc.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
My niece used to love the Teletubbies.
I just though it was kind of creepy...[emoji38]
Tinkie. Nunu. And can't remember the rest of the names. My boys went through Barney. Teletubies. Spiderman. Big Blue (which was a bear btw) and various other shows. Can't remember them all now. They still watch spiderman. Justice league. Arrow. Flash to name but a few.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Good evening all. I am somewhat dazed after a full day of meetings. Started at 9am and finished at 6pm with two 45 minute breaks and a third 15 minute break.

JoesDad made dinner so I haven't had to think too hard at home. Tomorrow I have to get on the train at 7:15am to head for London and, if the trains are behaving, I'll be home about 7.30pm.

Early night beckons! Nos da!

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Tinkie. Nunu. And can't remember the rest of the names. My boys went through Barney. Teletubies. Spiderman. Big Blue (which was a bear btw) and various other shows. Can't remember them all now. They still watch spiderman. Justice league. Arrow. Flash to name but a few.
Tinkeywinkey, Dipsy, Lala, Po.... Noonoo was the vacuum cleaner thing.

It started around the time my kids were born.

JoesDadad took our daughter, aged about 4, to see "Barney Live"... I got the better deal and stayed at home with her baby brother :D

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
:eek:
Hopefully you'll all escape it.
Stay in and lock all the doors and windows.
Admit no one.
Til June.