COLD DARK ROOM

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town
Good morning, roommates!
Since it’s my birthday, there’s a free cake and coffee for everyone. If you can find Montgomery. Would you like to play a couple of birthday games with me? Most of them would come as questions. There may or may not be the right answers to them. Points are assigned on a whim. But there are prizes!
A Very Happy Birthday Lena. I hope you have an awesome one. Coffee and cake sounds delicious so yes please. And I don't mind playing some games.po%C3%A8mes%2Bjoyeux%2Banniversaire%2Bmon%2Bamour%2C%2Bamie%2Bet%2Bsoeur.jpg

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Good morning, roommates!
Since it’s my birthday, there’s a free cake and coffee for everyone. If you can find Montgomery. Would you like to play a couple of birthday games with me? Most of them would come as questions. There may or may not be the right answers to them. Points are assigned on a whim. But there are prizes!
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
Happy, happy Birthday, Lena! ! ! :<3:
Have a super, smashing day with lots of fun and pressies. :<3::D:<3:
I've got Montgomery here with my coffee cup.
Thanks for the cake.
i'll play, but it may be intermittent as i have students all day.(in theory). :(
Do I get to win?

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
Happy, happy Birthday, Lena! ! ! :<3:
Have a super, smashing day with lots of fun and pressies. :<3::D:<3:
I've got Montgomery here with my coffee cup.
Thanks for the cake.
i'll play, but it may be intermittent as i have students all day.(in theory). :(
Do I get to win?

Thank you, Adam!
+2, because you’re Number Two.

Bee62

Germany

Bee62

Germany
Good morning, roommates!

Thank you ! I love cake and coffee. I am sure I will find the big wandering table.:)
And YES I like to play games and have fun. :)
You offer prizes ? Double YES ! I am in your games !:D