COLD DARK ROOM

Bee62

Location (City and/or State)
Germany

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Ask your hubby when you snore if you have short apnea in breathing. This could be dangerous for your health. Look here:
https://www.sleepapnea.org/learn/sleep-apnea/do-i-have-sleep-apnea/is-it-snoring-or-sleep-apnea/

Because of snoring I only sleep on the sides of my body. No more on my back.
I will ask him. But I haven't slept on my back for many years due to my back problems. My bad night is more from my body being in pain than anything else. My domestic lady broke her arm three weeks ago and is on sick leave. So I have been cleaning house while on leave everyday and doing the laundry on sundays. The carrying of water and emptying the bath every night has been hard for me because of my back problem. But I have no choice as we have to save water and to make certain we stay within our limit allowed everyday. Nothing I can do about it other than to just handle it as best as I can.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
I wish you all a beautiful sunday with these wise words I found in the tremendous space of the www

images
Good afternoon, ccl Bee! :)
Happy Sunday. :D

Bee62

Germany
I will ask him. But I haven't slept on my back for many years due to my back problems. My bad night is more from my body being in pain than anything else. My domestic lady broke her arm three weeks ago and is on sick leave. So I have been cleaning house while on leave everyday and doing the laundry on sundays. The carrying of water and emptying the bath every night has been hard for me because of my back problem. But I have no choice as we have to save water and to make certain we stay within our limit allowed everyday. Nothing I can do about it other than to just handle it as best as I can.
I don`t want to scare you, I only want to warn you.:) I can snore too when I am lying on the side of my body. :(:(:(
Sorry to hear that you have back problems. It seems to me that a lot of people have back problems.
Luckily I am one that have really no back problems. Maybe because I have worked hard when I have had horses: Building and reparing fences on the meadow, helping by the harvest of hay and straw. Cleaning the horse stable, and so one ...

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
I don`t want to scare you, I only want to warn you.:) I can snore too when I am lying on the side of my body. :(:(:(
Sorry to hear that you have back problems. It seems to me that a lot of people have back problems.
Luckily I am one that have really no back problems. Maybe because I have worked hard when I have had horses: Building and reparing fences on the meadow, helping by the harvest of hay and straw. Cleaning the horse stable, and so one ...
Yes more than likely those things made your back nice and strong. I have worked at a desk for 99% of my working life. I have always also had bad posture. The bad posture is my own fault. AND I am over weight unfortunately. All these things have contributed to it. Also did kickboxing/mixed martial arts for about 7 years. Which more than likely did not help either.

Bee62

Germany
Yes more than likely those things made your back nice and strong. I have worked at a desk for 99% of my working life. I have always also had bad posture. The bad posture is my own fault. AND I am over weight unfortunately. All these things have contributed to it. Also did kickboxing/mixed martial arts for about 7 years. Which more than likely did not help either.
I am overweight too.... But in the past when I had my horses I was not. Now I try to loose some pounds or kilos. Eating meat and lettuce. I like my diet !
See you later Carol. Always nice to talk with you !:D