COLD DARK ROOM

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
Hmmm. Weather forecast for tomorrow morning involves 3cm of snow centred on Tonbridge. I have just been out to put plastic sheets over the car windscreens.

It could be a little chilly in the morning.
Brrrrr!!!!!!!!
Mind you; we are currently undergoing the coldest period in the 13 winters i have been here.
Booooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Since many are seeking the warm rays of our great Sun, thought I’d share a pix of yesterday’s SUN - snapped by a friend on the Eastern Shore of Md...who specializes in way out there photography. Galaxies, lunar, solar, etc.

Might as well add Friday nights moon as well.

View attachment 229415

View attachment 229417
WOW ! !! ! !
And WOW ! ! !
Absolutely stunning photos!
It's not just our world but the whole universe that's beautiful.

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
:confused:
and :cool:
How is Jacques Yvette today?

I have not heard from them today, but it IS Sunday. I expect someone came in to tend the hospitalized animal-patients, but did not call the families unless there was some sort of change. [emoji5]
I expect to hear from them tomorrow- if not, I’ll call. [emoji2][emoji106]

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
Nice. I had wondered where Jacques came from.

She was so tiny when I got her it was impossible to know the correct gender, but I named her anyway knowing there was only a 50:50 chance it would be gender-appropriate. Once I knew she was female, I had already called her Jacques for a year and decided not to change. I doubt she cares, since SHE knows who she is!!!

I’m not the only one with oppositely named turtles: Ed has a female red foot named Julio and Lynn (who’s not on here anymore [emoji20]) has a male leopard tort named Lola!!!!!!![emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
I have been trying to identify this plant and the closest i get is cudweed. But I am not sure if it is correct. Would any of you know what it is pretty please.View attachment 229390

Being in the US, I would be fearful to even hazard a guess.[emoji853] Sorry!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Since many are seeking the warm rays of our great Sun, thought I’d share a pix of yesterday’s SUN - snapped by a friend on the Eastern Shore of Md...who specializes in way out there photography. Galaxies, lunar, solar, etc.

Might as well add Friday nights moon as well.

View attachment 229415

View attachment 229417
Oh, wow! Those are beautiful!