COLD DARK ROOM

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town
Hi, roommates!
I’m mostly lurking these days. Daughter’s sick; I have a sore throat. It snowed in the night before, much to the excitement of kids over here. (In all honesty, there was enough snow in the entire city for just one good snowman, but many disregarded this fact and even tried to sledge.) Today it’s sunny and the snow mostly melted. I’m consuming liquids of many different kinds. Hope to be up and about in a couple of days.
Have a good week, everyone!
Shame Lena. I hope you get better soon. Remember the honey. Hot water . Lemon juice and ginger.

Bee62

Germany
Hi, roommates!
I’m mostly lurking these days. Daughter’s sick; I have a sore throat. It snowed in the night before, much to the excitement of kids over here. (In all honesty, there was enough snow in the entire city for just one good snowman, but many disregarded this fact and even tried to sledge.) Today it’s sunny and the snow mostly melted. I’m consuming liquids of many different kinds. Hope to be up and about in a couple of days.
Oh oh, the flu or cold and the sore throat seem to go around in the CDR ! :eek::eek::eek::D
I will stay in my corner until it`s gone.o_Oo_O
I hope Lena, you and your daughter are well soon. The best wishes for a speedy recovery for you both I send you out of my corner.:rolleyes::):<3:

Bee62

Germany
“The Undersea World of Jacques Cousteau” was a television show my whole family and I watched when I was a teenager. It opened our eyes to the beauties of the ocean and the natural world. It really started my love of the ocean creatures and showed how I credibly beautiful and fragile the sea is. It had a very big impact on me in a good wAy. [emoji173]️
Yes, the reportings of Jaques Costeau are beautiful in pictures and very interesting in information.:)

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Good morning all. My 6 year old next door neighbour is wildly excited by the snow. As I grew up in the north of England, what we have is barely more than a hard frost. It is still snowing though.
View attachment 229464
Good afternoon, Linda! :)
We've not had any here, but they've had snow down south on the edge of the Sahara for the first time in more than 50 years, so for most it's their first ever encounter with the stuff.
None, here, but It's 5 degrees which is terrible for a daytime temperature.
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Hi, roommates!
Any interesting kinds of liquids? ;)
Good afternoon, Lena! :)
Love to your daughter (and you, of course) and hope you both make speedy recoveries.
Lurk lurk. :)

DE42

Still have the flu, not dead yet. Lol
I think I'm on the down swing though so it should be over soon. I'm going to go to class today and see how I do. Not sure about work yet though.

I have hand sanitizer and going to put on a mask so I don't make anyone else sick.

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
BTW did it stop the snoring?

Yes!
Hubby said that at first it was creepy: not only did he hear no snoring but he didn’t even hear me breathing, and my CPAP machine is super quiet itself. He said he would sometimes reach over to touch me as I slept to make sure I was there! [emoji38]

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
Hi, roommates!

I hope you feel better sooner rather than later!!!! [emoji173]️