COLD DARK ROOM

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
Hello, Raqib; and welcome to the Cold Dark Room. (again). :)
Grab an armadillo to sit on, but watch out you don't sit on a hedgehog and the Leprechaun One-legged Pirate Substitute will fetch you a beverage of choice.
If we've got it.
Hope you like cheese.
Your tortoise is very, very beautiful, and a subspecies that we don't see very often on Tortoise Forum, an Afghan Russian.
Most gorgeous. :):<3::tort:

Raqib Farid

Karachi Pakistan
Hello, Raqib; and welcome to the Cold Dark Room. (again). :)
Grab an armadillo to sit on, but watch out you don't sit on a hedgehog and the Leprechaun One-legged Pirate Substitute will fetch you a beverage of choice.
If we've got it.
Hope you like cheese.
Your tortoise is very, very beautiful, and a subspecies that we don't see very often on Tortoise Forum, an Afghan Russian.
Most gorgeous. :):<3::tort:
Thanks [emoji4]

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Still have the flu, not dead yet. Lol
I think I'm on the down swing though so it should be over soon. I'm going to go to class today and see how I do. Not sure about work yet though.

I have hand sanitizer and going to put on a mask so I don't make anyone else sick.
So that is good news. But should you be going to class instead of resting and getting better?

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Yes!
Hubby said that at first it was creepy: not only did he hear no snoring but he didn’t even hear me breathing, and my CPAP machine is super quiet itself. He said he would sometimes reach over to touch me as I slept to make sure I was there! [emoji38]
That is definitly worth looking into then. As my hubby can have a peaceful night in his own bed. He generally vacates to the couch when I snore.