COLD DARK ROOM

Dipa

Location (City and/or State)
Mahesana,Gujarat,India
That would definitly sort out the high divorce rates. Lol But what if your soul mate is on the other side of the world and you never get to meet them?
Soulmate find eachother in anyways
As per my romcom thirsty soul, they will definitely find eachother by fate or their maturity age

That sounds great

About divorce i dont like but sometimes they are necessary

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Soulmate find eachother in anyways
As per my romcom thirsty soul, they will definitely find eachother by fate or their maturity age

That sounds great

About divorce i dont like but sometimes they are necessary
True. But I believe if you have found your soulmate it wouldn't be necessary. Well at least that is what I hope. [emoji16]

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
To be fair, the Europeans started building some of these long before we went exploring and settled the “new world” communities overseas where rest of you guys live.
There are a few buildings that are old but not very few. The Castle of Good Hope being one of them:

The Castle of Good Hope is a bastion fort built in the 17th century in Cape Town, South Africa. Originally located on the coastline of Table Bay, following land reclamation the fort is now located inlandTour-360x239.jpgEntrance.jpgCarriage.jpgCannon.jpgFour-kings.jpg

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Good morning Dipa.
Thank you for your love. It is great to get love. It brightens up the day.
Lot`s of love back to you.
thinking-of-you-and-wishing-you-lots-of-love.gif

This is Bee’s post. My theory still stands. And still doesn’t explain why it doesn’t show Linda’s pictures. Maybe they should be uploaded regularly on a computer, not in some mobile version of the forum? :confused: