COLD DARK ROOM

Bee62

Location (City and/or State)
Germany
Wow..... i put the iPad down for a day or so and I’m 5 pages behind or more.... so, I’m sure Bee has said, but that pix of tort crossing sure doesnt look like Lower Saxony!

Wxr update....supposed to be 20 degrees ABOVE normal again today o/a 93!
Hi Mark, unfortunately we have no tortoises in Lower Saxony or Germany that could cross the street.:(:(:(
Only one species of turtles live in Germany:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_pond_turtle

Bee62

Germany
I was working in the greenhouse today and had a supervisor. This little fella was watching me Very closely, probably hoping I would flush out a bug from one of the pots as I watered.
View attachment 237541
He or she is cute ! I love frogs and I love the noise they can make. It would be a lullaby song for me having them in front of my bedroom making noise. Really !:):<3::<3::<3:

Maro2Bear

10 Year Member!
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
I was working in the greenhouse today and had a supervisor. This little fella was watching me Very closely, probably hoping I would flush out a bug from one of the pots as I watered.
View attachment 237541

Very cute little green frog there. During early morning grass cutting we roused up a few very small, cute toads.

Nice pix!

Bee62

Germany
That would definitly sort out the high divorce rates. Lol But what if your soul mate is on the other side of the world and you never get to meet them?
There will be a computer which has all tatoos of all people in the world stored. You only have to search for the tatoo that is identical to yours.

Bee62

Germany
Caught up with all posts for the second time.:D
You are really busy here.:eek:
Now it is time to go to bed for me counting sheep. I have to count to four. Tomorrow new pics of the lambs. They are growing like weeds !
I love you all my friends here !
Good night, Gute Nacht. Sleep well. Schlaft gut !

noapte-buna-1847_40c5aef91e742e.gif

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Good mornooning, roommates!
Yoga day today but I skipped because I stayed to watch daughter’s class performance at the assembly.
They had to talk about nutrition, and her teammate who was supposed to present their “grains” group suddenly lost her voice. So my daughter takes the mic and says we all shouldn’t eat so many “bums” because they have too much sugar in them! :D :D :D