COLD DARK ROOM

Bee62

Location (City and/or State)
Germany
Good mornooning, roommates!
Yoga day today but I skipped because I stayed to watch daughter’s class performance at the assembly.
They had to talk about nutrition, and her teammate who was supposed to present their “grains” group suddenly lost her voice. So my daughter takes the mic and says we all shouldn’t eat so many “bums” because they have too much sugar in them! :D :D :D
Don`t tell her that sweet wine contains much sugar too.....:eek::p:D:D

Bee62

Germany
Hello my beloved roomies. Weekend is near and sunshine is all around. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!
1167692_web.jpg

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Caught up with all posts for the second time.:D
You are really busy here.:eek:
Now it is time to go to bed for me counting sheep. I have to count to four. Tomorrow new pics of the lambs. They are growing like weeds !
I love you all my friends here !
Good night, Gute Nacht. Sleep well. Schlaft gut !

noapte-buna-1847_40c5aef91e742e.gif
Good Night Sabine and sleep tight. Although you should have woken up by now.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Yoga day today but I skipped because I stayed to watch daughter’s class performance at the assembly.
They had to talk about nutrition, and her teammate who was supposed to present their “grains” group suddenly lost her voice. So my daughter takes the mic and says we all shouldn’t eat so many “bums” because they have too much sugar in them! :D :D :D
Your daughter certainly has a way with words. Lol she is so cute.

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA

Priceless!!!!!! [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji173]️