COLD DARK ROOM

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town
And I am very glad as tomorrow we are off on an adventure. We have a very early start. Unfortunately that means Mr & Mrs B will be unobserved for a couple of days :(

I’ll keep you posted. :D
Enjoy your adventure. We will then wait patiently for our updates until after you are back.

Bee62

Germany
Lola update:
No luck finding the holders for mvbs more than 150w so will order one on line. Also unable to buy more Reptoboost either so will also have to order that too.
Lola has had a baby food carrot soak this evening and eaten a few dandies, some romaine that has been soaking so quite a lot of water in them and other leaves all soaked in Reptoboost - after I had to bribe him to eat with some fine slivers of cucumber. Also got him to open up so I could syringe some RB in by dipping the end of it in the cucumber. It's usually a forbidden food but as soon as Lola smells it in the house he perks up. He was quite alert and let me know when he wanted out of his bath. I think he passed urates but difficult to tell in the murky carrot water - he definitely did last night and they looked normal. He had a little walk around but then straight back to bed.
Was thinking of getting some strawberries to tempt him with which I would never usually feed him, or do you think I should wait in case the sugars make things worse? I don't know what else to do for him until I get the results - it's frustrating.
Hello Lyn. I am sorry to hear that Lola is not well. You asked if you could feed strawberry. I would take a ripe strawberry and crush it with a fork and put the pieces and the juice all over his food. What lettuce are you feeding ? My torts love lambs lettuce and Belgian endive very much. Does Lola love them too ?
Good luck with him that he is soon back to normal.

Bee62

Germany
We need one
You get one:

sending-you-a-great-big-52650-14740.jpg

Bee62

Germany
Seems I missed the competition who have ( had ) the most animals. Here is my list:
Guinea pigs, rabbits, budgies, canary birds, cockatiels, cockatoos, chicken, tortoises, a normal house pig, dogs, cats, tropical and coldwater fish, horses, goats, sheep.
Can`t imagine my life without animals / pets.

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Seems I missed the competition who have ( had ) the most animals. Here is my list:
Guinea pigs, rabbits, budgies, canary birds, cockatiels, cockatoos, chicken, tortoises, a normal house pig, dogs, cats, tropical and coldwater fish, horses, goats, sheep.
Can`t imagine my life without animals / pets.
Sjoe thw CDR has had a zoo.