COLD DARK ROOM

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town
Table Mountain has to be one of the most iconic sights in the world. A beautiful morning in Cape Town. :)

Good morning Carol :)
Good Morning Linda, Lol those pics were taken on the way to work this morning, within minutes of each other. How is your trip going so far? All good I hope.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Good Morning Linda, Lol those pics were taken on the way to work this morning, within minutes of each other. How is your trip going so far? All good I hope.

Going well thank you. I am at “London” Gatwick airport which is actually about as far out of London as we are at home. However, it’s one of the main UK airports. We are heading...

DRUM ROLL!

.... north!

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Good mornooning, roommates! I’m back from Turkey and will be catching up on all the messages, all 800+ of them, eventually. :eek: For now, hope everyone has a great week!
Carol, this is for you—guess what it is.
View attachment 238487
Good Morning Lena, Yayyy you are back. Missed you. And It is either some weed ;) or Dandelion seeds. Soooooo jealous if it is the Dandelion seeds.:D:D

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Good Morning Lena, Yayyy you are back. Missed you. And It is either some weed ;) or Dandelion seeds. Soooooo jealous if it is the Dandelion seeds.:D:D

I was collecting some this morning, and a guy walking his dog asked me why I’d go picking dandelion seeds in a park while everyone else is trying to get rid of them in their garden. I told him it’s for a friend in SA who has lots of hungry torts to feed. ;) All I need now is your address and a small envelope. :)

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Good mornooning, roommates! I’m back from Turkey and will be catching up on all the messages, all 800+ of them, eventually. :eek: For now, hope everyone has a great week!
Carol, this is for you—guess what it is.
View attachment 238487

Welcome home Lena :)

I hope there are no biological limits on post to South Africa. Some countries are very strict on the import of plants and seeds to avoid disruption of the ecology by virtue of introducing disease or non- native species.

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Welcome home Lena :)

I hope there are no biological limits on post to South Africa. Some countries are very strict on the import of plants and seeds to avoid disruption of the ecology by virtue of introducing disease or non- native species.

Good morning, Linda! How are you?
I think I’ll give it a try, but if dandelions replace all the native weeds in the next ten years, neither Carol nor I have anything to do with it! :eek:

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
I was collecting some this morning, and a guy walking his dog asked me why I’d go picking dandelion seeds in a park while everyone else is trying to get rid of them in their garden. I told him it’s for a friend in SA who has lots of hungry torts to feed. ;) All I need now is your address and a small envelope. :)
Aaahhh You are the best. :<3::<3: I will pm you my address.